Print Page | Close Window

Firestrike scores

Printed From: ASRock.com
Category: OverClocking(OC) Zone
Forum Name: Achivement&Record
Forum Description: Share your HWBOT or Futuremark score here!
URL: https://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=811
Printed Date: 19 Mar 2024 at 5:23pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Firestrike scores
Posted By: Xaltar
Subject: Firestrike scores
Date Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 1:50pm
I figured I would make a thread here for 3d mark Firestrike scores seeing as it is a popular benchmark and will give forum goers something to stack up against.

Please formulate as follows:

System Specs:

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.6ghz
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3
RAM: ADATA XPG 1600, 4gb x2
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming 2gb
(optional)
HDD: PNY optima 256gb
PSU: OCZ Camp1on Series 1000w
Cooling: Thermaltake Frio OCK
Case: Deepcool Tesseract

Firestrike score: 6803
Validation:  http://www.3dmark.com/fs/5403158" rel="nofollow - http://www.3dmark.com/fs/5403158

This is mine, currently number 1 for a GTX 960 and G3258 combo on futuremark Wink

Post up yours and see how you stand among your ASRock peers Thumbs Up

Replies:
Posted By: DooRules
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 4:25am
Little play time with gpu this afternoon...

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/6746058

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 5:39am
Damn that is a nice score! My poor GTX 960 and G3258 combo can't even break 7k. Gotta love Maxwell Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 6:24pm
A little better. Got the core up +100 and the memory up +425, just had to up the voltage on memory and it scales very nicely to V increases...
http://www.3dmark.com/fs/6766242

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 6:56pm
Very nice, it's good to see you get what you pay for. My 960 performs almost exactly half as well as a 980 and your 980 Ti cranks out an additional 4000 points or so over the 980 which is well ahead of what I have seen overclocked 980s score. The Maxwell 2 line is about the most impressive step forward in GPUs I have seen since the Radeon HD 5000 series came out. I can't wait to see what comes next with Pascal and what it will bring to the table on the 16nm process with HBM. 

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 8:07pm
Moved chip from 4.8 to 4.9, all else same, fraction slower on gpu mem...

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/6783199

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 9:55pm
What kind of voltage are you running to get 4.9 benchable on your 6700k? By the looks of it you have a good chip on your hands Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 10:00pm
I can run pretty much anything at 4.9 with Vc of 1.465, fixed, llc 2. Temps during runs never hit above 71 on any core, actually two cores hit 70 and 71, with the other two topping out at 68. 

For short periods of time, I don't see too much of a chance of this presenting any problems. Short time being about an hour at a time.Smile

Will try seeing if there is a difference using bclk to achieve higher clocks as opposed to just upping the multi. Never know till ya try, right.

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 10:18pm
Haha, I was planning on trying the same as soon as I get my hands on a 6600k, BCLK vs multi and see what benches best Thumbs Up Looking forward to seeing your results.

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 9:25pm
New high...

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/6868072

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 10:05pm
Number 3 with your CPU/GPU combo, nice going Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 10:57pm
Yup, saw that. He has his chip at 5.3 so most likely using LN2, no catching him, lol. Most pleased with the chip, gpu and Asrock mobo though. 

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 7:34am
new high with the cold air... Big smile

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/7316203

Posted By: PetrolHead
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 8:31am
How much does the CPU OC affect your scores with that GPU? I've noticed that my own GPU is so much of a bottleneck, than even a ~20% OC will only result in an increase in the physics benchmark, which seems to be pretty irrelevant in the calculation of the total score. For the other parts of the benchmark - yes, even the combined test - my CPU OCs have had no effect. Only OC'ing the GPU helps. I would expect your CPU to be able to keep up with a single 980 Ti with ease, but since they're probably more balanced than my CPU/GPU combo, I'm curious.

-------------
Ryzen 5 1500X, ASRock AB350M Pro4, 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3466CL16, Sapphire Pulse RX Vega56 8G HBM2, Corsair RM550x, Samsung 960 EVO SSD (NVMe) 250GB, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500 GB, Windows 10 64-bit

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 8:32am
Number 2 with that CPU/GPU combo now congrats Thumbs Up

Only a few points separating you from #1 now and the top guy is at 5.3ghz. You top all his scores save physics.

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 9:59am
Thanks Xaltar.

I find CPU OC to be very important in getting a good score. I could tell during the run when I got the cpu at 5.04 that is was going to be my best run to date.  It especially important when i have only the 4 core chip, the 6 core chips just walk all over me in physics and combined score. No worries there though, I knew that going in.
Still need to tweak the gpu bios some, some throttling still going on. Disapprove

Posted By: parsec
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 1:50pm
So we already have the number two Firestike score in the world in the Xaltar/ASRock Firestrike thread, and on page two of the thread! Clap Censored Clap Handshake Beer

On an ASRock board too, take that naysayers! Ouch Angry Dead  LOLLOLLOL

Nice work DooRules! Don't fret over the six core processor scores, that's an unequal comparison.

BTW people, DooRules has experience with all kinds of PC hardware and mother boards. If he says he likes his Z170 Extreme7+ board, that means something. I really like this board too.

I recently read a thread in another forum where the author said Skylake was the worst platform ever, that was the thread title. That of course is nonsense, as well as bringing new interfaces and capabilities (NVMe PCIe SSD support via the chipset, and also in RAID with the IRST driver), it remains as stable as earlier Intel generations.

C'mon Xaltar, a G3258? When I saw my GFLOP results with my good G3258 OC'd to 4.5GHz, compared to my Haswell Xeon (Xeon GFLOPs are ~5x the G3258), reality set in real quick. Confused

Skylake runs cool baby, cool. Cool  Plus they laugh at voltages Haswell users cringe over. Pinch

IF these Skylake processors had solder under the IHS, it would be the reincarnation of Sandy Bridge, but even better. Shocked

My Haswell-E chip OCs easily, and the upcoming Broadwell-E 10 Core processor might be amazing. But Skylake-E will be famous, mark my words! Geek

-------------
http://valid.x86.fr/48rujh" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 9:19pm
Thanks for the kind words parsec. Much appreciated bud. Smile

The Skylake chip on this Asrock board is truly an awesome combo. It is capable of hanging with the six core chip systems which speaks volumes to its efficiency. Most pleased with the performance.

Took me a little time to figure out how Asrock has implemented their LLC settings in bios but now it is relatively easy to get the chip over 5.0 at required Vc to be stable. Last night at 5.1 on the chip I had idle temps down to 4',4',4' and 2' C.  Cinebench topped out at 65' on one core, that is amazing.

For a 4 core chip the 6700k is most capable chip. Love it. Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 9:48pm
My scores on my 6600k are nothing to write home about atm. I don't have a Z170 board atm so no overclocking yet. I will get there eventually then I'll have a crack at the number 1 spot for a GTX 960 + 6600k. I suspect it will be no mean feat given the popularity of this particular combo with more budget oriented gamers. On the up side my GPU is a brilliant clocker so all I need is a solid OC on my i5 and I am in with a shot Big smile

Sadly my #1 G3258 score has been knocked off it's perch but someone managed a better OC and got a good run so congratz to them. My G3258 was tripping the limits on that run so I won't be beating it this time out. Still holding on at #2 though Thumbs Up 

I love my Z97 Extreme3, before that my scores were abysmal. Not only did my G3258 refuse to go over 4.2 on my last board but my GPU would cause TDRs and not even OC half as well as it does on the Extreme3. My best run on the Extreme3 was @4.6ghz which means my G3258 wasn't as much of a dud as I had first thought. To be fair to the original board I had it in, it was only a B85 chipset so not the best for OCing.

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 5:44am
New score again... Big smile

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/7326106

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 5:55am
Another silly question: are these all single runs with different setups or do you do several runs on each setup and then select the best?

-------------
Ryzen 5 1500X, ASRock AB350M Pro4, 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3466CL16, Sapphire Pulse RX Vega56 8G HBM2, Corsair RM550x, Samsung 960 EVO SSD (NVMe) 250GB, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500 GB, Windows 10 64-bit

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 6:03am
Not quite sure what you are asking. Hardware is all the same. Just trying different clocks on both gpu and cpu, with a healthy dose of cold air blasting the rad.

Had two cores at 0' C and two at 2' C for the cpu, gpu temp was at 6' C for start of run. Smile

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 6:17am
Gratz on #1 DooRules Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 6:20am
Well, like with any other benchmark, there will be some variation between different runs even if you don't change anything. On my system it's roughly 1%, which would on your system mean ~200 points, but I don't know if the variation is directly scalable like that. If you really want to see what the OC is achieving, you should run the test at least a couple of times and see if the average result changes. It's also worth it because you can score extra points "for free".

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 7:56am
Onboard Intel 530 run, thought it would do better...

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 10:10pm
1.55 Vc and 1.85 V for memory on gpu

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/7788154

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 11:54pm
Awesome score DooRules Thumbs Up

I am still waiting on getting a board capable of overclocking so I can overclock the crap out of my 6600k and do a few runs Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 11:47pm
Yes, the Firestrike score is amazing, but there is something else amazing lurking in DooRules screenshot. That is this:

Yes, an OC of his i7-6700K to 5.1GHz!!  Shocked  Censored  Clap

That is on his ASRock Z170 Extreme7+ board! This board is really not ASRock's ultimate Skylake board for over clocking. That is the Z170 OC Formula.

DooRules, you might want to validate that OC on CPU-Z, just to be... well... validated!! Wink

The Core Voltage we can see is actually the VID, which may not be the true VCore. HWiNFO64 will display the true VCore on this board. That is shown under the ASRock Z170 Extreme7+ (Nuvoton NCT6791D) heading.

DooRules, what voltage setting in the UEFI were you using for your 5.1GHz OC?

That might have been a so called suicide run, but it certainly lasted long enough to run the Firestrike benchmark without crashing, right?

IMO, this OC deserves a thread of its own in this sub-forum. Cool

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 12:40am
Originally posted by parsec parsec wrote:

Yes, the Firestrike score is amazing, but there is something else amazing lurking in DooRules screenshot. That is this:

Yes, an OC of his i7-6700K to 5.1GHz!!  Shocked  Censored  Clap

That is on his ASRock Z170 Extreme7+ board! This board is really not ASRock's ultimate Skylake board for over clocking. That is the Z170 OC Formula.

DooRules, you might want to validate that OC on CPU-Z, just to be... well... validated!! Wink

The Core Voltage we can see is actually the VID, which may not be the true VCore. HWiNFO64 will display the true VCore on this board. That is shown under the ASRock Z170 Extreme7+ (Nuvoton NCT6791D) heading.

DooRules, what voltage setting in the UEFI were you using for your 5.1GHz OC?

That might have been a so called suicide run, but it certainly lasted long enough to run the Firestrike benchmark without crashing, right?

IMO, this OC deserves a thread of its own in this sub-forum. Cool

Seconded. I totally missed the 5.1ghz CPU-Z screen. Good thing I finally have my new glasses Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 10:03am
I validated a better one parsec... Tongue  the 5.1 is no suicide run, can run it for as long as bench session lasts, no problem, just need cold air Smile

I set Vc to 1.5 (max) in bios and then use LLC1 to let the Vc jump during bench runs. It goes to 1.52 Vc and stays there for bench run.

By far the best and most stable bios for me at these speeds is 2.31. All others do weird things and don't allow this chip speed.

Notice the core temps at 5.15  Tongue

http://valid.x86.fr/9eiy2k

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 1:14pm
Clap

Are you able to run cinebench at 5.1?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 6:42pm
Sure thing, even at 5.15 Big smile

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 6:54pm
Mind = Blown

For those not familiar with the baselines that score beats out a 6 core 12 thread Xeon and comes within 200 points of a 12 core 24 thread Xeon. I would guess that score is in line with an 8 core 16 thread Xeon with only half the cores/threads. Damn fine score there DooRules. 

To put things in perspective my i5 6600k @stock scores 606.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 9:48am
I think I obviously lucked out with a good chip. That being said I am reasonably confident if I had a bios to allow for more Vc I could get a little more out of her. Smile

All comes down to good cooling.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 1:37pm
"All comes down to good cooling". Cool

I'll say... I know you use liquid cooling, but did not know your PC is in the same room as your snowmobile. Wink

Yes, a VCore of 1.52V is the standard max for your processor. You'd need an override jumper if that is even possible on Skylake. Then again, I doubt you want to ruin that chip. Shocked

Have you tried to go beyond 5150MHz, and it won't boot, etc?

Xaltar, if you knew where DooRules started from in his PC building not long ago, you would be surprised... at first. As I told him, he is back with a vengeance!! Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 2:12pm
With a vengeance is right Evil Smile Beer

I have always loved overclocking and seeing people achieving these kinds of result really inspire me to push my own systems more. Amusingly I usually only do suicide runs on my systems then run them at or near stock for daily use Embarrassed I think the most extreme overclock I ever had as a constant setting was my old P4 2.4 Northy that I had running at 3.65ghz the entire time I owned it. 

Damn now I wanna hear a story about DooRules earliest forays into PC building.....

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 12:52am
Well... while I should let him tell his own story, I can give you the short version. It may not be quite what you are expecting.

I "met" DooRules at the OCN SSD sub-forum, a few years ago. He was a hardcore PC builder at that time.

I believe it was last year, 2015, that he lost all his PCs in a home fire. Shocked Ouch

The good news is he survived, and is back into the PC building game with his first new build I believe, his ASRock Z170 Extreme7+ board and i7-6700K.

You know the rest... Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 1:22am
Glad to see he bounced back, I am looking forward to seeing more Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 10:08am
Yup, met parsec when ssd's were still relatively new. I was buying anything new to get higher bench numbers at the time. Smile

Only had to read a couple of parsec's posts to realize he had much knowledge on ssd's and pc's in general. A great guy to bounce stuff off. Like me I think parsec is willing to try anything pc wise, no matter how unconventional. Ya never know till ya try in my motto. Big smile

Last fall lost just about everything in a house fire. About the only thing I didn't lose was a chip and some ram I had loaned out to a buddy. I still have that 3960x chip, and it is a good one. Will do 5.4 all day on cold air. Here is a pic of my last pc I lost in the fire. I could cry just looking at what I lost. Cry

here is the most excellent chip...Smile  still the highest clocked 3960x on OCN I believe

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 10:12am
I did try to post my 6700k at 5.25 parsec. Froze up on last second of windows login screen.  5.2 may be doable if I get a cold enough night, but they are running out fast with spring here. 

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 3:32pm
Damn DooRules, I am so sorry to hear that. What a crying shame, that PC looked insane Shocked

I think I have even seen it on OCN before, I am not as active there as I once was but still drop in from time to time.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 11:20pm
DooRules, thanks for your comments!

Your picture of that PC is unreal! I can imagine giving it to your insurance company as proof of what you lost, and their reaction when they saw it. Shocked 

"So your PC was attached to a bicycle frame, and the built in fire extinguishers did not work?" Cool

OH NO, spring is coming, and the end of extreme over clocking!! Wink

May I ask if you're one of those guys that orders say, five or ten of the same CPU, and cherry picks the best one for over clocking? I'm thinking you don't. (I know SSDs went in and out of your PCs like a revolving door, but not with the cherry picking thing... HEY, just had an idea... Geek )

Which means it is possible to achieve great over clocks with random processors, the silicone lottery is just an excuse for failures! Pinch

Xaltar, using the fastest SSDs as the OS drive is one of his over clocking secrets! Boot that OS up before it BSODs! Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by parsec parsec wrote:

Xaltar, using the fastest SSDs as the OS drive is one of his over clocking secrets! Boot that OS up before it BSODs! Thumbs Up

LOLLOLLOLlove itLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2016 at 5:27am
I have never ordered multiple chips to cherry pick the best. Same goes for gpu's. Just go with the silicon lottery and do my best.

And yes I am running out of cold days, lol. I can already see lower clocks because it is not so cold out.

On another note, lost my gpu this morning. Would not post. Already have a cross shipped rma from EVGA on the way. Man there service is second to none.

Dam board looks naked without gpu. Thankfully the onboard is working fine and I am up and running. Take about a week for that gpu to get to me. Then more testing with a new gpu, woohoo. Smile

This will the last time i am outcored so to speak when it comes to gpu benching. Bring on the 10 core 6950x beast. Gonna get me one them brutes.Wink

Date Posted: 22 Sep 2016 at 4:37am
all same just went from 980 ti KP to Titan XP

Posted By: BullyApC
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 12:06pm
4790k @4.5
16g Gskill DDR3 @2000
3 250 GB EVO 850's
Z97 Killer
GTX 1080 FTW @ stock clock
CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 12:45am
My poor old GTX 960, still able to top the charts after all this time:

http://www.3dmark.com/search#/?mode=advanced&url=/proxycon/ajax/search/cpugpu/fs/P/2227/1010/8099?minScore=7200&cpuName=AMD Ryzen 5 1600X&gpuName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

It doesn't mean much anymore sadly. Not that many people with Ryzen systems will still be using one Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: wardog
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

My poor old GTX 960, still able to top the charts after all this time:

http://www.3dmark.com/search#/?mode=advanced&url=/proxycon/ajax/search/cpugpu/fs/P/2227/1010/8099?minScore=7200&cpuName=AMD Ryzen 5 1600X&gpuName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

It doesn't mean much anymore sadly. Not that many people with Ryzen systems will still be using one Embarrassed

Clap Beer

4GHZ Club !

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 4:05pm
I managed a Firestrike run at 4.1 but got a BSOD on the CPU test hehe.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 7:37pm
Latest of mine, up from 15,003

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12936422" rel="nofollow - http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12936422

From now on I will be including my System tweaks for how I arrived at the scores I do.

I hope these tweaks help someone. If they do, I'd appreciate knowing they did by posting so.

https://valid.x86.fr/w1cqpq

ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac(rev 1.03) BIOS 2.50(AGESA 1.0.0.6)
Ryzen 1500X @ 3.9GHZ, 1.38125 vCore(Fixed, LLC 3), 1.10 SoC(Fixed, LLC 3), Memory Training:Off procODT:53.3
CMK16GX4M2B3600C18(Samsung B-die ICs) @ 3200, 16-17-17-17-35 1T(Auto), 1.375 MEM VDDIO, 0.690 MEM VTT
STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING
Cursair H115i, Antec SpotCool over the VRMs
Windows 10 Pro Creators Ed. 1703 Build 15063.413

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 7:46pm
Awesome score there Wardog Thumbs Up

Any overclock on your GPU there?

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 7:52pm

Awesome score there Wardog Thumbs Up

Any overclock on your GPU there?

Thx Xaltar.

OC my GPU. Ha! I spend so much time in the BIOS, I'm ashamed to state I don't know how. Not a clue Embarrassed

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 7:56pm
3rd highest score for your setup with a stock GPU hehehe epic!

MSI Afterburner then take a look at google for the amount most people push the Core and Memory with your GPU. Generally I bump the core 10mhz at a time till I lose stability (artifacting or crashing) then drop back 20mhz. Then set core back to default and repeat for Memory but 50mhz at a time. Once done combine the two and see if you are stable. If not drop down on the memory 10-20mhz then core 10-20mhz till all is buttery :)

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 8:42pm

These #'s help a lot! This is up from the 308 I posted you know where. Note too, the below at 3200 is better than the 3333 I posted there.

Hours and hours spent in the BIOS and benching to get these #'s.

edited; add "Note too, the below at 3200 is better than the 3333 I posted there."

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:10pm

MSI Afterburner then take a look at google for the amount most people push the Core and Memory with your GPU. Generally I bump the core 10mhz at a time till I lose stability (artifacting or crashing) then drop back 20mhz. Then set core back to default and repeat for Memory but 50mhz at a time. Once done combine the two and see if you are stable. If not drop down on the memory 10-20mhz then core 10-20mhz till all is buttery :)

Done did....... I guess. My compliments to Nate152, Moderator on the ROG Forum.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/20615141" rel="nofollow - http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12937883

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Done did....... I guess. My compliments to Nate152, Moderator on the ROG Forum.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/20615141" rel="nofollow - http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12937883

Bwahahahaha

Numero Uno!

By a whopping 474pts over 2nd place.

http://www.3dmark.com/search#/?mode=advanced&url=/proxycon/ajax/search/cpugpu/fs/P/2229/1090/500000?minScore=0&cpuName=AMD%20Ryzen%205%201500X&gpuName=NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%201070

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:24pm
Awesome! Cool Thumbs Up Beer

-------------

Posted By: BoneCrusherXes
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 9:45pm
gratz wardog, great score!

encouraged me to do some runs, started at ~16k ...
after some ram tweaking and powerplan changes i was able to reach 17.463 Big smile

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12955623" rel="nofollow - http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12955623

-------------
ASRock X370 Taichi, AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 3,9 , Noctua NH-D15
2x16GB G.Skill F4-3200C14D-32GTZ @3200 14-13-13-26-42 1T GearDown Enabled
MSI Geforce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G

Date Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by BoneCrusherXes BoneCrusherXes wrote:

gratz wardog, great score!

encouraged me to do some runs, started at ~16k ...
after some ram tweaking and powerplan changes i was able to reach 17.463 Big smile

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12955623

Damn dude. Great Physics score.

Comparing ours, WTF have you done to have gotten that much higher than mine in the Physics Test? Or maybe just the diff in processors?

Trounced me!

http://www.3dmark.com/compare/fs/12955623/fs/12943219#

Date Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 10:57pm
Firestrike likes cores Wink

Wish my GPU was a 1070 too then I would be somewhere between you both and we could see how much difference 2 cores makes from 4 - 6 - 8. That would be interesting.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 11:36pm

Firestrike likes cores Wink

I've done some research since posting that. You are correct. His Physics diff is due to 4 more cores.

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/cpu_mainboard/amd_ryzen_3dmark_physic_score_leaks/1
Below are the basic specification of the below tested Ryzen CPU engineering samples. 
  • - AMD Ryzen: ZD3406BAM88F4_38/34_Y ??Eight-Core CPU
  • - AMD Ryzen: ZD3301BBM6IF4_37/33_Y ??Six-Core CPU
  • - AMD Ryzen: ZD3201BBM4KF4_34/32_Y ??Quad-Core CPU

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 5:49am
I used all of these when they were current Wink

I remember getting the 3dmark 99 demo on a cover disk from a PC magazine and being utterly dissapointed with my scores LOL

-------------

Posted By: BoneCrusherXes
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 7:46am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

I've done some research since posting that. You are correct. His Physics diff is due to 4 more cores.

Yep, indeed. But i have to say the system turned out to be not fully stable with the settings used for the 3DMark run Ouch

So my stable score will probably be lower, got ~17.100 earlier today.

I will have to test more. on the on hand the X370 Gaming X is better with RAM than the K4, but i currently have trouble getting the CPU fully stable @ speeds > 3,7ghz

-------------
ASRock X370 Taichi, AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 3,9 , Noctua NH-D15
2x16GB G.Skill F4-3200C14D-32GTZ @3200 14-13-13-26-42 1T GearDown Enabled
MSI Geforce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G

Posted By: SerpentXSF
Date Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 1:43am
Here is my score.

System Specs:

CPU: Intel 7700k 5 Ghz
Motherboard: ASRock Z270 Taichi
RAM: G.skill TridentZ RGB 3200  x 4, 8 Gb
GPU: Aorus 1080 Ti
SSD: 960 Evo x2 Raid 0
PSU: Corsair HX750
Cooling: Corsair H100i V2
Case: Thermaltake Urban S31

Firestrike score: 22697
Validation:  http://www.3dmark.com/fs/5403158" rel="nofollow - http://hwbot.org/submission/3574091_serpentxsf_3dmark___fire_strike_geforce_gtx_1080_ti_22697_marks

http://hwbot.org/image/1857144.jpg

-------------
SerpentX
Z270 Taich, Intel 7700k
G.Skill TridentZ 3200
960 Evo and 850 Evo
Aorus 1080 Ti

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 7:27pm
Some more tweaking tonigh but I don't think she's go much more to give.

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/13030306" rel="nofollow - http://www.3dmark.com/fs/13030306

ASRock Killer SLI/ac rev1.03 BIOS 2.50
Ryzen 1500X @ 4.0GHz
Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3600C18 3200MHz 16-17-17-17-35-58 1T

ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING
GPU Boost 1930
GPU Voltage 100%
Memory Clock 9470
Fan Speed User Defined
Power Target 120%

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 7:38pm
Damn Wardog, you are beating a lot of scores from people using the GTX 1070 and a 6 core 12 thread CPU Shocked

This guy is number 46 using a 1600x and 1070: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12501388

You have gotten almost 4 threads worth of extra performance out of your system with overclocking Evil Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 11:11pm
" rel="nofollow - https://www.3dmark.com/search#/?mode=advanced&url=/proxycon/ajax/search/cpugpu/fs/P/2227/1010/7199?minScore=6300&cpuName=AMD Ryzen 5 1600X&gpuName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Still sitting at number one with my hardware combo (GTX 960 + 1600x)

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 12:27am

Still sitting at number one with my hardware combo (GTX 960 + 1600x)

Awesome Xaltar Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 12:55am
I try to hate on my GTX 960 but I just can't. This thing may not be fast but it has consistently topped benchmarks against other 960s since day one. It plays everything at great FPS with decent quality settings, what more could I need Tongue

Soon time for an upgrade though.

-------------

Posted By: Annihilator
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 11:39pm
2700X unleashed:

https://www.3dmark.com/fs/18377288

-------------
AMD Ryzen 2700X @ 4.5GHz AC
ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX
Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme 1080 Ti @ 2063/6318MHz
2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ 4266 C19 @ 3600 C14 @ 57.5ns

Posted By: gizmic
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 5:33pm
lol @ top 1 with these specs didnt even bother closing apps should be able to hit 20k in a real bench run

https://www.3dmark.com/fs/21146965

AMD 3950X
8GBX2 G.Skill Trident Z 3533mhz CL 14 (tweaking)
Inno3D 1070Ti X2
Asrock X470 Taichi Ultimate
Custom Water Cooling Kit powered by Bitspower
Western Digital GOLD 2TB Raid 0
Samsung 970 EVO M.2
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB RAID 0
Corsair AX860i

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 5:49pm
Nice setup Gizmic, hows the 3950x treating you?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 6:43pm
per normal use doesn't feel any difference coming from 2700X

but for streaming yeah its alot stronger plus the ram mhz cap on the previous gen that i had (3433).

i'll be splitting the cpu to 3 OS someday

-------------

Posted By: Animeleptic
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 2:13pm
Score: 26648

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/42813330

AMD Ryzen 3950x
Asrock X570 Aqua
G.Skill Trident Z Royal CL14 3600 / 3800 OC (4 x 8GB)
RTX 2070 Super Ventus OC
Dual EK 280 Rad
Dual D5 pumps (EK-XTOP)
Dual Corsair SF750 PSU
All EK plumbing
Custom built case for horizontal orientation of GPU (upright) and Mobo

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 2:04am
maxed out 20251
https://www.3dmark.com/fs/21196957

waiting on the rtx 30 :D

-------------