ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Core Voltage OFFSET for UV where in BIOS£

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mdskfx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdskfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Core Voltage OFFSET for UV where in BIOS£
    Posted: 23 Jul 2024 at 6:49am
you would need to raise the core voltage back to -100 if you're still at -120. OC is a long process for us newbie people. try to move only 1 thing at a time and track your findings so you know if you're getting better or worse performance. I would suggest a better CPU cooler too. If not using an AIO, I would suggest the Thermalright Peerless Assassin/ Spirit dual tower. This is how I was able to get a good OC for my CPU.
Sueiroli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sueiroli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2024 at 5:56am
What can I do if Cebabench keeps crashing after I did the chances. What can I move to still be getting good temperatures and no crashes?
mdskfx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdskfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2024 at 4:44am
If you have the latest Intel BIOS it may not let you go that far. You may have to set it at -100 in the BIOS and then use XTU to set the other -20?
Mazigazi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazigazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2024 at 8:32am
Hi, how can i set the voltage offset to -120 which i found to be optimal for my system (I have Asrock Nova z790)

I have enabled the OC mode under CPU CORE/Cache Voltage but i wont let me get lower than-100mv
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2023 at 6:46pm
Hi lawshadow,

Thank you for your post.

Please go to the below BIOS path to set the CPU offset voltage.
BIOS\OC Tweaker\Voltage Configuration
CPU Core/Cache Voltage set to "Offset mode"
Offset voltage(mV) set to -100 to meet your -0.1V setting.

After that, please press [F10] to save the setting.

All the best
ASRock TSD
lawshadow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawshadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 3:53am
Seriously no one?
lawshadow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawshadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2023 at 9:29am
Hi all,

So i used Intel XTU and undervolted my i7 13700K results:

Core voltage offset results

Undervolt: -0.050v = 76c
Undervolt: -0.065v = 75c
Undervolt: -0.100v = 72c = a drop of 11c not bad at all.

But how do i set it up in Asrock Z790 Taichi MB BIOS?

Can some one please guide WHICH settings i need to change this is my first try at UV and DO NOT want to mess up, even tho this shouldn't be to hard to do but just in case. I looked around couldn't find "core offset" values.

Many thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic