ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X670E PG Lightning - How to enable virtuali

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlsbraga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X670E PG Lightning - How to enable virtuali
    Posted: 24 May 2024 at 8:50am
Hello! I've been looking for a while and haven't found anything on the internet for a way to activate virtualization in the bios. I must be looking wrong. I've seen several tips for activating the advanced tab, but the options available in my 2.02 bios are different. There is nothing that beats AMD-V or NVM. I thank you for your help.
M440 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M440 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2024 at 8:56pm
it is enabled by default. it must be in the CPU settings if you want to make sure.

I run BIOS on pretty much default settings, never had to touch virtualization settings and im running linux and windows VMs with GPU passthrough.
asrock b650m/hdv.m2, ryzen 7700x@85watt
jlsbraga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlsbraga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2024 at 3:30pm
Thank you very much!
I was unable to perform the WSL update necessary to run Docker Desktop on Windows 11. I performed a multitude of procedures. The last remaining action was to activate virtualization, I looked for it and couldn't find it. Consulting the copilot I received the suggestion to create a new user and try the procedure, it worked. Windows is bizarre!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic