ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error Code DE AD DF 19 04 65

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dallas_koat_ai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Code DE AD DF 19 04 65
    Posted: 31 Jul 2024 at 6:26pm
MOBO is X399D8A-2T
I just changed my A 5000 ADA into compute mode and now when ever that card is installed I get this Error Code DE AD DF 19 04 65
I need help figuring out what this issue is. I can't get to the BIOS and the board doesn't post with the card installed.
AndreyRz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndreyRz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2024 at 7:52pm
Hi, do you find any solution? I have same error on my asrock x399 taichi after instalation nvidia turing professional gpu in first pci-e slot.
dallas_koat_ai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dallas_koat_ai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2024 at 8:15pm
Yes pull the card and then change the Bios Setting Above 4g Decoding.

Also anable Ase Cap for stability if you are trying to use vgpu.

Another Note is also now you will need to use (if you PXE boot) another lan not the onboard lan for PXE boot and you can't use Legacy you need to use uefi. The Above 4g Decoding does something to the pci lanes on that bridge I read from a supermicro post that as a similar setup as this mobo.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic