ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RGB lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propuh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RGB lights
    Posted: 10 Aug 2024 at 12:38pm
Hello,

I have a little bit of a funny problem.

I have two Kingston Fury Renegade RGB RAM and Liquid Freezer III 360 AIO that have RGB lights. But on AIO only pump lights up because I changed the fans to Noctua A12x25 Chromax.

I have AsRock Z790 PG Lightning.

My problem is as follows:

When I turn on the PC every light changes colors like rainbow, when Windows logs on and Polychrome takes over one stick of ram that is located in DDR5_A2 slot pick one color and is that way for the rest of the run.
Other one that is located in DDR5_B2 changes colors as I change it in Polychrome.
Also, AIO is plugged in into ADDR_LED2 and when I change it to WHITE one RAM and AIO glow WHITE. If I change color to RED, RAM turns RED and AIO turns GREEN, if I change to GREEN RAM turns GREEN and AIO turns RED.

What can I do to fix this problem if there is a fix?

I tried to change RAM places and it's always the one in A2 that is dissobidient.
Tried FURY CTRL and it changes color for only one RAM and that is the one in B2, but it shows both in the home screen of the app.
Tried AsRock workaround that is posted on forum, CMD--->iflash...

I have two more sticks of RAM that are not RGB and they populate A1 and B1, also Kingston Fury but Beast not Renegade.

Thank you in advance.
mikenike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikenike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2024 at 12:03am
I?™ve always liked football, but I never really thought about betting on it. Then one day, a friend suggested I try it out. That?™s when I went online and found https://bhaggo-bet.net/. The site?™s pretty sleek, and I didn?™t have any trouble finding my way around. They?™ve got some cool offers, especially for people in Bangladesh, which I thought was neat. The bonuses are generous, and it seems like they?™re always trying to give back to the community. What impressed me was how everything just works without any hassle. It?™s been a good experience so far.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic