ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

WiFi and RGB issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odddetailed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WiFi and RGB issue
    Posted: 04 Sep 2024 at 11:55am
ASRock B650E Pro RS WIFI
AMD Ryzen 7 7900X3D
G.Skill Trident Z6 , DDR5, 64 GB, 6000MHz, CL30
SuperFlower Leadex III 750w
ASRock Challenger Radeon RX 7800 XT
Win11 Pro

System is a few months old, has run (almost) flawlessly from first boot until today. Booted up system this morning, all normal. About 10-30 minutes into my day my WiFi drops. Windows can?™t find any WiFi networks. Reboot. System drops WiFi again, and I notice that all the RGB in my case are out. All lights are my fans and run off the MB header.

Shutdown, power off at PS, reboot. WiFi drops again after a few minutes, RGB flashes and turns off at same time WiFi drops.

Restart, download new BIOS 3.06, update, system seems stable. However, several hours later I noticed the RGB was off and system was asleep. Could not wake system, had to reboot.

I?™m at a loss??and I also noticed the RGB was acting up last week??just went dark. Didn?™t really think anything of it. Any help?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2024 at 2:53pm
I would open a support ticket with ASRock:
https://tw.asrock.com/events/web.asp

Aside from a possibly faulty PSU I don't see why the system should suddenly develop
an issue like this. If you have another PSU handy to test with you can try that.
Failing that, ASRock's tech support team will probably be able to help you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic