ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dr. Debug Crazy codes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kisushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr. Debug Crazy codes
    Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 7:55pm

I don't know what happen but when i wake up in ther morning and turn on my computer i saw code 10 on dr debug i quickly searched what the code was about and it was memory, after a couple of tries and desactivate all the cables i turn on the computer with a screwdriver and it the computer turned on and the computer was normal it wasn't slowing or anything, i could listen to músic, vídeos or even play games without any problem, first i thought it was a cable issue causing it maybe a broken cable and the energy was leaking or something. But after i installed a new SSD and tried to turn on the computer in the smart button on the motherboard something very strange happened, dr debug kept cycling with multiple codes if not all the codes, but he stoped for 1-2 seconds in some codes that were 79,70,78,68,A9,b3 and 39, i started panicking and did everything i could to solve it. I Took all of the cables from the motherboard only leaving the CPU Fan, and PSU, still nothing, tried to clean up the board and the CPU still the same. Then i tried to test the memory ram in each slot one by one and and even the 2 and switched them both still nothing. Tried to reset CMOS battery, and reseting CMOS by jumper and by the Smart button still nothing, i thought of trying to reflashing my bios to older version but since the POST even doesn't come i didnt' do that (the screen is all black), tried to check it any transistor was broken on the CPU and there was none, reseated the cooler and still nothing. I removed the motherboard out of the box and the problem persisted. I removed all the cables and even removed the HDD and GPU and the problem of Dr. debug was still there. I also tried to replace the CMOS batery with a new one and nothing the problem was still there. The strange thing is that if i removed the 2 Memory ram slots of the motherboard, Dr debug appears the code 19 and doesn't gets out of there, and if i replace the memory ram sometimes appears the error 10, and even the dr debug led doesn't even turn on i have either to restart the pc or shutdown and turn on so that dr debug turns on. Please can someone help me with this i don't know if there is a problem with my CPU,Ram or Motherboard or even PSU.

The Specs of my PC are: FX 8350 4.0@ Black Box Edition
GTX 760 192-bit edition
Gskill Ripjaws X CL7 2x4gb 1600mhz
 XFX 650W XXX Pro Edition Semi Modular
Asrock 970 Extreme4 , Bios P2.80
Coolermaster Hyper 412S
Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA3 6gbps 16mb cache
Kingston HyperX Fury 120GB MLC

Read more: http://forumstest.tweaktown.com/asrock/62976-dr-debug-crazy-codes.html#post504974

Edited by Kisushi - 12 Dec 2016 at 10:45pm
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 10:00pm
""Edited by Xaltar - 1 hour 35 minutes ago at 7:18am""

You did edit this... jumbled mess?

I need two aspirin, and that's after only reading half way through Shocked

Kisushi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kisushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 10:49pm
i don't know who edited it but it wasn't me.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Kisushi Kisushi wrote:

i don't know who edited it but it wasn't me.

Another of the Moderators here edited it.

Anyways, do the fans spool up and stay running?

Are the LEDs at the MB's NIC lighting up?
Kisushi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kisushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 11:37pm
Everything is lighting up, and the fans spool as well. When you say spool you metan if the fans rotate? I am not and english user so some words i don't know.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2016 at 12:02am
I edited it because it was in bold and large font and it hurt my eyes Wacko

The content was untouched however.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2016 at 7:04am

Everything is lighting up, and the fans spool as well. When you say spool you metan if the fans rotate? I am not and english user so some words i don't know.

Sorry, Spool = Spin up

OK. It "sounds' like you're using incompatible memory. What is the G.Skill PN of the 2x4GB kit you have?

Another posibility is one stick went belly up. Test each stick when/as installed individually and not as a pair.

But do provide the Kit PN too please.
Kisushi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kisushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2016 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Sorry, Spool = Spin up

OK. It "sounds' like you're using incompatible memory. What is the G.Skill PN of the 2x4GB kit you have?

Another posibility is one stick went belly up. Test each stick when/as installed individually and not as a pair.

But do provide the Kit PN too please.

I don't know if this are the PN of the the memory but here it is F3-12800CL7D-8GBXM. 

I tested each stick but i don't remember if i tested all the sockets i will do it and post it later. 

The strange part is that in the motherboard compatibility doesn't appear my memory ram as compatible but in the memory ram website in the QVL section of my memorys it appears that it supports my motherboard. 

I bought them in 2014 and monted on my pc in 3rd of July of 2014, the strangest part is that i never had any problems with the memory until now i always cleaned with a rubber the combs.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 12:49am
Your G.Skill memory is on G.Skills Compatibility List(QVL) for this board.
http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f3-12800cl7d-8gbxm
http://www.gskill.com/en/configurator?manu=52&chip=42&model=562

Well, like anything else, memory does go bad for unknown reason. I'm NOT saying one or both of yours is bad at this point, yet they do go belly up occasionally.

Using abrasive erasures on the memory's electrical fingers should be considered a last ditch effort. Certainly not as a ritual or done regularly. Those electrical "traces' are laid down very thinly. Abrasives only serve to remove minute portions each time they're scrubbed down with one.

Now knowing this do look at/check the fingers of both sticks. Not saying anything in particular, but do look.

And always the promising news for last. That your MB and CPU respond properly when no memory is installed is a good sign. To me, IMO, that says the board and CPU aren't the issue.

Kisushi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kisushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 7:10pm
Yesterday i turn on my computer but no lights showed up, it took a couple of times like 20 for the lights of the mobo to turn on , even the lights of the case was not lighting up even with the cable connected. Sometimes the computer turn on and sometimes it didn't, but in every time he didn't POST. I tested every memory stick in each slot individually, and there were times that it appeared the error 53 and when i reseted it appeared the error 00 but still no image in the monitor, then i reseated the memory in the same slot appeared the same error of the multiple codes of dr. debug. i am thinking this is either a Mobo or PSU altough after the lights turned on the computer always turned on but no sign of it POST. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic