ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Z370 Extreme4 Issue Latest Realtek Audio Drivers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z370 Extreme4 Issue Latest Realtek Audio Drivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klimbo13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:50pm
So why do I need the VGA and Lan drivers if I have discrete cards for those? Also, wtf is Rapid Storage Tech and Management Enginer? Finally, what about the USB and SATA, does this motherboard not need it? Everything I read said that was important.

Edited by klimbo13 - 29 Aug 2018 at 6:23pm
Artimid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artimid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 10:30am
I'm also having this issue. I've now tried the 8454, same blowing out effect and my Mic only works at 100% volume and boost. 8496 also didn't work.
razvan974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razvan974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 10:22pm
The same situation described here too : http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9344&title=z370-extreme-4-sound-problems-after-driver-update
Argonil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argonil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 6:39am
I just got the latest z370 Extreme4 sound drivers to work seemingly flawlessly with the new audio control panel released in Microsoft Store, called Realtek Audio Console. Pretty sure the sound quality is better now, but it might just be placebo lol. I also did a clean install of my AMD video drivers to the new 18.10.1 version since Windows kept saying it had to restart to finish installing AMD's "High Definition Audio Bus" even after I restarted. Hope that helps!

Edited by Argonil - 12 Oct 2018 at 6:43am
Globespy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Globespy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Argonil Argonil wrote:

I just got the latest z370 Extreme4 sound drivers to work seemingly flawlessly with the new audio control panel released in Microsoft Store, called Realtek Audio Console. Pretty sure the sound quality is better now, but it might just be placebo lol. I also did a clean install of my AMD video drivers to the new 18.10.1 version since Windows kept saying it had to restart to finish installing AMD's "High Definition Audio Bus" even after I restarted. Hope that helps!

Thanks Argonil.
Unfortunately this good result is not what many (including myself) are experiencing.
Perhaps there is some correlation between these issues and Nvidia sound drivers, but like many I rely on the HDMI sound drivers for my Nvidia card for things like VR so I can't avoid installing them to the best of my knowledge.
namijack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote namijack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2020 at 11:55pm
Thank you for this forum. I have acer aspire 5 laptop and I am facing audio problem. Audio are playing but it is not audible. Can anyone please suggest me the solution.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic