ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X470 Taichi Ultimate Polychrome RGB doesn't work
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X470 Taichi Ultimate Polychrome RGB doesn't work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spectatorx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X470 Taichi Ultimate Polychrome RGB doesn't work
    Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 6:12am
Recently i purchased this motherboard, i'm not much into rgb but since i have it why not to play with that a little. So i did download application from motherboard's site, installed and when i try to run it, just doesn't work at all. After few attempts of running it i did check event viewer and there is error message related to asrock's polychrome rgb application stating exception code to be 0xc0000005. That was like that before i reinstalled windows 10 and issue remains after OS reinstall.

Software: ASRock Polychrome RGB ver:1.0.20
Motherboard: Asrock X470 Taichi Ultimate with bios 1.52 beta.

On a sidenote, imo this program and its installer definitely could use some clean up as it installs rgb support for many ram vendors in form of separate applications which creates a lot of mess in "programs and features" part of control panel. When you want to completely remove application then you have to run, more or less, about 10 uninstallers one after another which is annoying to say the least.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic