ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X370 f1 gaming k4 I/O issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam0618_chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X370 f1 gaming k4 I/O issues
    Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 3:47pm
Bios=4.8
WIN10 1803
CPU R7 1700x
PSU Antec HCG 850w

Issue no.1:
My Microphone has electric noise when chatting via Skype or other softwares like Discord. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling every thing in safe mode, still not solved.

Issus no.2:
The devices are all still on even though I turn off my PC unless I switch off the PSU's on/off. This causes many errors such as my game console capture box - Razer Ripsaw always frozen or may face the problem that the captured video is an array of noises.

Please help me to learn how to solve the problems. Thank you.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 5:45pm
For the devices remaining powered check out this thread here:
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5447&title=deep-sleep-mode-is-not-working

As for the mic input issues, I am not sure what to recommend, there could be any number of factors causing it, external interference, poor quality cable on the microphone you are using, poor ground on the output you are connected to etc. If you have not already, try connecting your Mic to different inputs. There should be one on your case and another on your rear IO. You can also try using line in. Generally, most onboard solutions have some noise if the levels are set too high.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic