ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Networking Products
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - G10 gaming boost. is league of legends recognised?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

G10 gaming boost. is league of legends recognised?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papafruit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G10 gaming boost. is league of legends recognised?
    Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 12:59am
Hello everyone, i just recently bought the g10, first aftermarket router for me, first time setting up a router etc so i'm kinda new to the whole thing but i'm getting used to it pretty fast.

My problem is that when i open league of legends i can't see it in the list of processes in gaming mode. entered the /debug, still not there. world of warcraft is there, however league is not. Is it not supported or just invisible?

One more thing i don't understand, does the gaming boost affect processes like youtube aswell?
papafruit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papafruit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 10:36pm
ASrock you junks you sell a thing and can't provide customer support for it. you can't even reply to questions. you don't give a single about your customer base. you worthless customer support mothers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic