ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Overclocking GPU on Deskmini A300

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rdack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rdack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overclocking GPU on Deskmini A300
    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 at 2:21am
Than a updated deskmini with new chipset that support overclocking, undervolting and Windows 7, please!
Snaipersky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snaipersky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 1:41am
That's unfortunate. Don't suppose there's a B- or X- series STX board in the works then? I really like the form factor, but for my plans, I would need to push an R5 apu to its limits, I would like to do so with the footprint STX offers.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 2:41pm
Dear KWottrich,

Thank you for posting your query to ASRock forum.

AMD A300 chipset does not support overclocking.
This setting shall be removed on next BIOS updates.

Thanks for mentioning.

With thanks,
ASRock TSD

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 16 Apr 2019 at 2:41pm
KWottrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KWottrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:46am
I'm trying to overclock the graphics on my Ryzen 3 2200g in the ASRock Deskmini A300. I have updated to the latest Bios already (v3.40) and I have installed the latest AMD drivers in Windows. In the BIOS, I have set the "GFX Clock Frequency" to 1500, and changed "GFX Core Voltage" to 1.20000.

However, in Ryzen Master, I still see the GPU clock set to 1100MHz while running a GPU stability test with AIDA64.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How do I overclock the GPU in the BIOS?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic