ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ab350m pro4 bios 5.80 problem!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ab350m pro4 bios 5.80 problem!
    Posted: 02 May 2019 at 8:47am
Good day to all. Faced a problem. Mother's board ab350m pro4, processor 2700 video card 1070 memory of hiper X at 3200, last bios 5.80 is flashed and now bios is loaded 40 seconds: (No errors or hangs, everything works, but the load is from 30 to 40 seconds. Post code 98 This time. This post code is responsible for searching and starting usb and vidyahi as far as I know. I tried to reset the CMOS and poke the battery. I tried to leave only the processor video card and one level of RAM, it still takes 30-40 seconds. I tried another video card and memory, again without result. Shil and bios on the new ... In general, can anyone have any ideas, maybe spells, someone knows :)?
AntuanStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntuanStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 8:18pm
I have the same problem. Only i have CPU 2600. Help slove this problem please.
Sorry for my english.
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 9:25pm
We do not have Asrock services in the city and I took the PC to the diagnostics in the workshop. With all the components everything is fine. Memory is in the list of asrock supported on the official website. After a complete diagnosis, I was told that this is a bios problem and I came to them the third with such a problem. The first came with the BIOS version 5.70 and the second and I from 5.80. All motherboard ab350m pro4. They all had different cpu and gpu; one of them had a Ryzen 2200G. That is, the problem is 100% in the bios itself, as I can understand! I?™m really looking forward to the support response, and I really hope for early help!
AntuanStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntuanStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 9:45pm
I confirm today i called the store where i purchased my board, where i was told that i was not the first with such a problem. Offer an exchange with my surharge on a new board or send the board to the country where there is an official asrock service. For me it's a long time. I want to leave this board. But i do not want to load by the minute!
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 2:22am
I hope we will be heard and who from the support will answer and help!? Can we count on correction?
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 5:41am
It only got worse. Now I constantly get the blue screen of death. The memory stopped working correctly at 3200 and works only on 2933. Although the memory on the other PC works fine and at 3400. Everything was fine before the upgrade! Plus, I noticed that the CPU cooler does not respond to the settings in bios. I can not comfortably use my PC.
minoverta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minoverta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 12:45am
I have a A320M-HDV board, with a Ryzen 3 2200G and the latest flashed bios 5.80, and face the same problem. My system start with a black screen, for about 30 seconds, to load up my bios. Now I can't go back to a previous bios version :-(
xhue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xhue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 4:58am
There are some AMIBIOS tools on the web. Some were even discussed around here as well.

You may try digging them but know it's a risky procedure.
minoverta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minoverta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:36pm
After a complete fresh install of Windows 10 (1903) my problem is solved. I don't know what happend but I thought my system was hanging on the newest bios version ???
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 5:32pm
I have already partially dealt with the problem. But a very long old on new versions of the BIOS is observed in a huge number of people. In some cases, this is due to the fact that the latest BIOS for a very long time initializes the built-in card readers and other USB devices that are directly connected to the motherboard. This problem was described by a participant in a Russian-speaking forum. He solved the problem by installing a button on the 5v line. But this is a radical measure. So many have problems with SOC Voltage, which were not on previous versions of the BIOS. In my case, soc voltage is undervalued. Also, the memory has a lower overclocking potential. Too many bugs in the new version. If it were a beta version, there would be no questions! But given that this is a full it is sad!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic