ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B450m Steel legend case fan LED issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Nellbagom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellbagom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B450m Steel legend case fan LED issues
    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 8:29pm
Hello,
So I'll say first off this mobo has been very stable and quick and that's where I made my mistake, updating the bios when I didn't need to lol...
Since updating the BIOS (2.30, but I've tried all of them) I haven't been able to use the LED's on my case fans...the pic (if the link works) shows my build BEFORE being hooked up to anything and with no OS and it all lights up nicely. It also lit up fine after installing windows and even the polychrome software (which never actually worked). It wasn't until after the bios flash that just the LED's on my case fans (the fans still work) went dark. I've been going back and forth with John from tech support and he's been trying his best having me flash the firmware etc etc. but nothing works. THIS IS A BIOS ISSUE...I wish I had a 4 pin led fan to try it out with that, but I've decided to upgrade my case to the phantek evolv and run asian horse led fans independent of the mobo....if anyone ever figures it out I'd be curious to see what the solution was....

pic: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=575041396328330&set=pb.100014674236666.-2207520000.1563366489.&type=3&theater

Don

Steel Legend, Ryzen 7 2700, 16g corsair vengeance rgb pro, 860 evo 1tb, wd blue 1tb, corsair 750w gold ps, Phanteks PH-ES314ETG_BK EVOLV mATX case. 24tb extrenal storage.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic