ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX Restore on AC/Power Loss
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX Restore on AC/Power Loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stvn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX Restore on AC/Power Loss
    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 12:52am
I have Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX with the latest BIOS 3.40.

I can't seem to find 'Restore on AC/Power Loss' option on BIOS, could anyone guide me where is this setting? It is not together with the other power option.

I have checked the manual and it is there, however in a folder which no longer exists

Thank you.
stvn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stvn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 12:57am
Image fix:

gattopleba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gattopleba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 11:31pm
hello, did you solve? I have your own card with bios 3.40 and in the bios I found the entry restore on ac power loss but selecting always on the pc does not turn back on ....
besides that setting is there anything else to do?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gattopleba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 5:37pm
Hi, I finally solved! I contacted asrock and they provided me with bios 3.53, I did the instant flash procedure and now it works great!
If you need bios contact me in pm !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gattopleba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 5:45pm
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UsaLQ8eOFzOVyIURK7d4FEFm_Dz1uBLc
ancan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 3:57pm
Hi,

Just to be sure, is this for the "ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac" with the WiFi, or is there a version without WiFi and no "ac" in the name?

I'm using the "ac" motherboard on a NAS, and automatic boot after power loss would be great.

I contacted support over a month ago, but I've had no reply except the message that they will contact me soon.
Ray62 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 5:44pm
@ancan:
Is the option 'Restore on AC/Power Loss' available or not in the bios of your board?

However, in older versions it was available and functional but obviously bugged in newer versions.
Not the same board, but the same problem with feedback from the support:
Originally posted by Razielgr Razielgr wrote:

Nope, the one that is in Advanced > South Bridge Menu.
Anyways. I contacted Asrock and they replicated the issue SUPER FAST and confirmed that it is bugged. It will be fixed in the next version of their BIOS 3.8(something).

http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12931&title=asrock-fatal1ty-b450-gaming-k4

Asrock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Offline
Under test:
MSI X570_MEG_ACE | AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Scythe Mugen5 | 2x16GB F4-3200C14D-32GTZ@3466 | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE
ancan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Ray62 Ray62 wrote:

@ancan:
Is the option 'Restore on AC/Power Loss' available or not in the bios of your board?

I didn't find it when I checked last months (on v3.50). I could double-check but it's a bit of a pain to check because I have to remove the RAID-card and put a temporary graphics card there while checking (Didn't realise the Ryzen I bought didn't have a GPU.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic