ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

No radio bluetooth on X470 Master SLI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefirons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No radio bluetooth on X470 Master SLI
    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 4:07am
Goodmorning everyone,
I ask you for help as I have problems with the bluetooth of my Asrock X470 Master SLI card.
I have just assembled a PC with the following hardware components:

Asrock X470 Master SLI AMD X470 Socket AM4 ATX
AMD Ryzen 2700X CPU
Corsair Vengeance LPX Memories 16 GB (2 X 8 GB), DDR4, 3200 MHz, C16 XMP 2.0
Corsair RM750x
PNY VCQP2000-PB QUADRO P2000
Samsung SSD MZ-V7S500BW 970 EVO PLUS, 500 GB, M.2, NVMe

Everything seems to be going well, apart from the fact that the bluetooth radio module does not work. I have installed both the recommended drivers and the latest Intel drivers, but the bluetooth module is not activated and even under the device management the bluetooth radio module is indicated.
I also tried to perform a CMOS reset, but with no results.

Is there anyone who can give me advice?

Thank you!
Stefano
FernandoCarvalho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernandoCarvalho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 12:01pm
Hi, Stefano.

Did you get any solution to your problem? I'm having the same issue here. I've tried everything and still not working. Some help, please?
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 10:37pm
have you installed the
AMD CHIPSET DRIVERS ?

amd/support/drivers/x470 or x570 whatever your board is / chipset drivers

it seems the board needs the drivers for the wifi/bluetooth device to actually talk to the board/cpu
the wifi/bluetooth driver just tells windows how to use the wificard

but it needs the chipset drivers to act as the bridge
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
FernandoCarvalho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernandoCarvalho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 12:34am
Yeah, I've installed the chipset drivers and still not working. It was working perfectly untill yesterday, The bluetooth icon disappear and now its not possible to connect any bluetooth Device anymore. In Windows appears the message "Unknow USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)". I've tried The troubleshoot and nothing, I've restored The system and nothing... Still not working.
Haroldon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haroldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2024 at 8:09pm
Check your BIOS settings - Sometimes, there's an option to enable/disable onboard Bluetooth. Make sure it's enabled if available.
Physical check - Ensure that the Bluetooth module is properly connected to your motherboard. Sometimes, it can come loose during assembly.
Compatibility - Confirm that your hardware is compatible with the Bluetooth module on your motherboard.
If these don't work, it might be worth reaching out to Asrock's customer support. They might have specific insights for your X470 Master SLI.
And hey, while you're tinkering with tech, don't forget that I still prefer using old traditional radio, not an app. But if you ever explore ham radio, wholesale ham radio transceivers https://radio-gx.com/collection/hf-transceiver can be handy for building your setup.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic