ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock B450 pro4 not coming on in my house

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hekatoncheir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 4:37pm
Alright, so he brought another PSU and tested with the computer. It didn't come on @ all. So I advised he remove the motherboard from the case, and try it (breadcumbing) and he did so. Still did not come on. He removed both ram sticks and still no power. CPU fan doesn't come on. My conclusion is that this new board is bad after just 2 weeks of usage. However, he will be returning today with another motherboard and a ryzen second generation processor. We also can't rule out the new processor I bought isn't faulty either. I will update again when I have new information.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 6:32am
Good luck, you are lucky you have a tech to help you
hekatoncheir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hekatoncheir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 5:32pm
UPDATE: Technician replaced the board with asrock b450 gaming 4 and all is working well again. He tested a 2nd gen ryzen chip with my asrock b450 Pro 4 motherboard and it didn't work. Seems that board is dead so will have to RMA it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic