ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock Taichi X399 Stuck in JEDEC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock Taichi X399 Stuck in JEDEC
    Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 7:57pm
I read on asrocks support list that the board only supports 2/4 modules of my memory but ive tried using just the 2/4 sticks and still no luck so im assuming its not to do with having 8 modules of memory in the board.
Rathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 7:55pm
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone else had come across this issue.
I have 2 kits of HyperX DDR4 4x4Gb 3200mhz
In every program ive check and even in bios the ram will always be 2400mhz and i cant figure out to get it ro run at rated speed. Im on the latest bios and i can select the xmp profile but next to the xmp speed it just has ddr4 2400 and i cant change that option. i have tried every configureation i could think of from one stick to 4 sticks running in single/dual and quad every time the same thing i can change my xmp options but next to the xmp speed its always 2400mhx for a luagh i selected 4000mhz on the xmp and the the pc booted and ran stress test fine and in cpu-z it was showing the jedec speed of 1199.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic