ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with z390 Phantom-Gaming itx/ac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with z390 Phantom-Gaming itx/ac
    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 5:09pm
I bought this board with 8700k and use it with iGPU. But when i bought Asus RX Vega 56, this GPU not worked properly. Problem with access to Bios, GUI in bios with freeze. I returned Vega to seller, but seller confirm that GPU works perfect on another board, he used Gigabyte Aorus z390 pro with my CPU and RAM kit. I found similar problem on this forum and tonymacosx with z370 itx/ac. And some similar problem on different hardware portal.

Dear Asrock, u need to explore this situation, and release new bios for solve this problem. Many peoples bought this MB for Hackintosh builds, and wanna to use Radeon Vega GPU.   But no matter MacOS or Windows, problem are not depending by OS. I think problem in firmware. I cannot downdrade, i bought new beard with Bios 4.0. And if your will make tests, please use similar build. Not i5 cpu or single-channel mode, like u did for answer to Digital Lee post.

SIZE=6]Please solve this f...ing problem!
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 11:41am
Dear RedFish,

Thank you for choosing ASRock and contacting us.

Regarding your case, we have test with ASRock VEGA 56 and AMD VEGA 56.
Both cards works fine with Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac.

Thank you!
Yours truly,
ASRock TSD
RedFish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 6:46pm
Where i can download 4.3 Bios?
RedFish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 6:52pm
Is it high level trolling? On asrock website last bios is 4.2, but on your screen is 4.3. Is it all what i need to know about Asrock Tech Supportt?
RedFish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 6:57pm
RedFish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 7:03pm

Digital Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digital Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2019 at 8:14pm
Best tech support ever!) I still waiting email answer. One month passed.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 5:56pm
Dear RedFish,

Sorry for my mistake about BIOS version, BIOS P4.30 is still under testing and will upload to ASRock website soon.
We also checked with BIOS P4.20, two VEGA 56 works fine with Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac.

Regarding your case, please help to do the following verify.
1.     Update BIOS to P4.20.
2.     Enter BIOS once to check the BIOS version.
3.     Clear CMOS to load BIOS default.
4.     Install one stick memory at each slot to check.

Thank you!
Yours truly,
ASRock TSD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic