ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beebox N3000 Bios update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vtancer2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 7:49am
I have BeeBox N3150. After Bios upgrading to last one from Windows 10 my BeeBox won't load operating system. It's black screen on my TV but BeeBox working. I can't even go to BIOS settings any more with pressing F2 or DEL at startup.

What can I do? Please help me.

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 3:40pm
vtancer2, I replied in the Thread you created.
vtancer2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vtancer2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Marc Marc wrote:

The Beebox N3150 has no USB 2.0 ports, only USB 3.0.
I have been using several old 2GB and 4GB USB sticks (FAT16 and FAT32).

What worries me even more is the fact that I also had several random freezes when going through the BIOS menu's. The mouse was still moving but I couldn't select or change anything and had to pull the power. This Beebox has a serious BIOS problem!

edit: I just tried again with a fresh formatted USB stick (2GB) with no other files or folders: after selecting the file in Instant Flash the BIOS freezes. ;-(

Hello Mark, I have the same problem as you do. I have not succeed to upgrade my BeeBox to P1.30 version yet. Like I said same problem with USB sticks. Have you resolved the problem to upgrade the BIOS the last version till now?
Marc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 4:22am
Hello vtancer2, I couldn't resolve the BIOS issues and returned the Beebox. The new one I received has problems as well but I could update the BIOS to v1.30. I still have random freezes of the BIOS but Windows 10 runs quite stable.
vtancer2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vtancer2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 4:41am
To Barry: hello at first, can you succeed with BIOS update to last one? I have the same problem with N3150 Shocked
vtancer2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vtancer2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 8:26pm
I succeeded with upgrading the BIOS to last version v1.30 for my N3150 BeeBox finally.Wink

See my post:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic