ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

x570 windows 10 boot failure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfandey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x570 windows 10 boot failure
    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 4:11am
Hey, so I am having an issue with installing and running windows on my new PC. My specs are
Motherboard: Asrock x570 Taichi
CPU: Ryzen 9, 12 core
RAM: G.skill TridentZ Neo 3600MHZ, Dual 16GB sticks
GPU: Nvidia Quadro p4000
I just finished building it, and after booting to the BIOS, everything looked good. It recognized the CPU, RAM, SSD, & Disk drive, But when I downloaded Windows to a USB drive that was formatted properly, plugged it into the motherboard, and told it to boot from the USB stick, it would show the windows logo, start loading, and then show a blue error screen. I've looked everywhere for a solution, but nothing seems to work. Please help.
blongoria187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blongoria187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2020 at 10:19am
Hi,

I sure hope you were able to move on and now you have a great working system since it has been weeks since your post. I have a similar set up board/ram/processor. I'm looking for ram game crash issues, but just now started looking.

However I noticed your post and I ran into your issue with some other ram but still 3600 32G 2x16 and found if you install windows with 1 stick it'll go much better. For some reason Windows didn't like all that ram at once starting out. At least that's what worked for me when I had your install issue and somewhere on some windows install failure forums I found the suggestion. Let me know how you managed.

Take care
Asrock X570 Taichi
Ryzen 9 3900X
G.Skill TridentZ Neo32GB(2x16)
32GTZNC CL 16-19-19-39
970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 1TB
Sapphire Pulse RX 5700XT 8GB
Seasonic Focus GX-750
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic