ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unable to Boot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asrb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to Boot
    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 11:04am
I have a new server build with a X470DU. Everything as far as I can tell is installed correctly but it will not boot. I don't even think POST is trying. I am able to get into the IPMI with out issue. IlThe LCD for Dr Debug never turns on. I'm wondering if I just missed something.

I've done all the normal steps such as basically having everything unplugged besides memory and a CPU, reset the CMOS, etc...and nothing has helped. In the IPMI, looking at a few settings, some will say it needs to go through POST before it can display anything. I also get solid green lights on the board.

I feel like I'm just missing something as I've never had a board they never wouldn't display something on the LCD or beep codes.
yswai1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yswai1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 1:43pm
My asrock x370 fatal1ty gaming professional is having the same symptoms. Tried everything but still only rgb is lit up but nothing else worked, nothing on debug led, fans not spinning.
asrb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asrb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2020 at 8:25am
I think my issue is a bit different. Fans and everything spin. I do get 1 slid green LED and one slow flashing (by the PCI slots). I also just replaced the motherboard with another and the CPU, same issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic