ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Extreme11 X79 will not recognize my NV Titan X

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nebulaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extreme11 X79 will not recognize my NV Titan X
    Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 11:48pm
Hi,

my Extreme11 X79 board will not boot when i plug in my Titan X graphiccard. I wrote to the asrock-support with no feedback at all. is there anybody who can mod the latest bios P3.30P so that pci-express gen3 is the default option for pci-express speed on slot 1 ?
i donĀ“t think that asrock will fix this faulty recognition but it is funny that i have to plug in a cheap 40 bucks graphiccard after a biosreset to get my expensive graphiccard to work ConfusedConfused

Please fix this......

Edited by Nebulaner - 30 Nov 2015 at 11:50pm
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 12:21am
Where are you located?
< id="kpm_plugin" ="application/x-KPMPlugin">
Nebulaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nebulaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 1:35am
germany
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 1:55am
Gotchya.

Give ASRock a call from the below page, politely explain you have a Titan X and too that your MB is the X79 Extreme11. Continue with explaing what you did above to them.

Their BIOS engineers are well aware of Titan X compatibility issues across all MB's and should have a fresh BIOS to you in no time.

And too, ASRock is not alone concerning Titan X BIOS issues.

http://www.asrock.com/general/about.de.asp?cat=Contact

I just looked. Have you noticed the two production BIOSes, signified by a P, that now reside in thje BETA download section for your board? I'm guessing the P3.30M file there will cure you and Titan X's ills. Both there are newer than what's available from the regular BIOS download page.

Edited by wardog - 01 Dec 2015 at 1:56am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic