ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASrock Aqua X570

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASrock Aqua X570
    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 6:54pm
Hello,

Where are the updates of the Asrock Aqua X570?
The latest BIOS 1.71 BETA is from 2019/12/9.
My motherboard will reset by default when my PC has been off for several hours and I turn it on.
The Audio Realtake driver is more than 9 months old now and still not up to date (Audio without Asrock overlay amazing for this card price).
The Polycrome RGB only makes problems of addressing error etc.
In short, for a motherboard of the highest range of X570 I am very disappointed. This is my first Asrock card and my last.
I have always been ASUS or MSI and their driver are only updated every month on average, BIOS a little more time but always faster than Asrock.

Sorry for my English, translate with Reverso.

Thank you,
RLGL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RLGL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 8:57pm
https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X570%20AQUA/Specification.asp#BIOS
Asrock Z370 Gaming K6,Intel i7 8700K,
Asrock x570 Taichi

Simon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 10:06pm
The problem is that drivers and Bios are rarely updated and the latest additions are still not stable.

But thank you for your help!
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 10:24pm
can i ask why you dont use
amd for chipset drivers direct
i have NEVER used the asrock chipset driver
also maybe try realtek direct for sound (allthough that can be as bad as the asrock one)

i tend to leave my audio to windows updates from realtek.......
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
Simon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 8:10pm
Hi,

I have already tried several times to install other Realtake Audio drivers and each time the installation fails or if it succeeds, the installation of the Consol Audio Microsoft fails.
My system and a new build and it is not stable, the ASrock drivers and software are all unstable and those despite several months of development.
I resell my new build and go back to ASUS or MSI.
It?™s a pity Asrock doesn?™t develop their BIOS and software anymore.
That is the most important point.

Thank you,
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 9:47pm
once again i must say

use AMD direct for chipset drivers
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
Starbuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starbuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 7:52am
Hello,

that is not the point. If i buy a 1000$ board, i expect NOT:

Outdated drivers/Tools
Outdated Compatibility lists (what about new RAM modules on the market?)
Outdated unstable BIOS Firmware. I have a beta BIOS from the Support 1.90 for resolving a issue. No changes since a half year?!

This is simply outrageous!
publicsavior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote publicsavior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 6:30pm
This is the first time I've ever registered for a forum where Id like to, and indeed need to express my opinion about the Asrock x570 Aqua.

...I've been holding back for a really long time waiting for any improvement, but now I can't...

...with all due respect (because you have not give me no other choice):

All Asrock x570 Aqua BIOSes to date are the most immature, unsightly, incompatible, nonsensical, incomprehensible and therefore the worst BIOSes I have seen in the last 45 years.It is also for me the bitterest disappointment and unreasonable demand for a 1000 $ board.
I readily admit that it is one of the most respectable and one of the most beautiful boards I have ever seen. But that's all there is to it. And then there are the 14 phases which are only reached by a doubler via the voltage controller IR35201? Are you really serious for a $1000 board?
A limited board at this price with a miserable support of BIOS and drivers is the worst and most embarrassing companion piece I ever had to deal with.

Dear Asrock Team, I don't know if you take me for an idiot, but there is only one way you can restore my trust in you:I expect you to provide a BIOS that is logical, clear, clever, smart, intelligent and highly compatible (Corsair Vengeance LPX black DIMM Kit 16GB, DDR4-4600, CL19-26-26-46 still do not work satis under XMP 2.0 at all). Otherwise, for me it's forever: Adios Asrock, and better luck next time.

I hope you understand this as motivation and not as an affront.

Wish u all the best and stay healthy
publicsavior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote publicsavior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by publicsavior publicsavior wrote:

This is the first time I've ever registered for a forum where I i would like to (and indeed need to) express my opinion about the Asrock x570 Aqua.

...I've been holding back for a really long time waiting for any improvement, but now I can't...

...with all due respect (because you have not give me no other choice):

All Asrock x570 Aqua BIOSes to date are the most immature, unsightly, incompatible, nonsensical, incomprehensible and therefore the worst BIOSes I have seen in the last 45 years.It is also for me the bitterest disappointment and unreasonable demand for a 1000 $ board.
I readily admit that it is one of the most respectable and one of the most beautiful boards I have ever seen. But that's all there is to it. And then there are the 14 phases which are only reached by a doubler via the voltage controller IR35201? Are you really serious for a $1000 board?
A limited board at this price with a miserable support of BIOS and drivers is the worst and most embarrassing journeyman's project I ever had to deal with.

Dear Asrock Team, I don't know if you take me for an idiot, but there is only one way you can restore my trust in you:I expect you to provide a BIOS that is logical, clear, clever, smart, intelligent and highly compatible (Corsair Vengeance LPX black DIMM Kit 16GB, DDR4-4600, CL19-26-26-46 still do not work satis under XMP 2.0 at all). Otherwise, for me it's forever: Adios Asrock, and better luck next time.

I hope you understand this as motivation and not as an affront.

Wish u all the best and stay healthy
Hert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 2:29pm
I absolutely agree with you, AQUA BIOS is a joke. No updates for almost a year is a joke. The latest version being marked as an unstable beta is a joke. User interface is a joke, it lacks features present in lower-tier motherboards including ASRock's own X470 lineup. Do you have more than one NVMe drive of the same model? You're out of luck figuring which is which one in the BIOS, no serial numbers will be displayed, good luck trying to secure erase one of them. Do you have more than 2 NVMe drives? Sorry, our BIOS can only display 2 NVMe at once, we'll pick them at random and they won't even be the two with dedicated M.2 slots.

Last but not least, customer support is a joke. Should I mention I never got an answer to my numerous support tickets and emails sent to the address they provide you with on this "welcome to the club" business card?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic