ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Build Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

my rams working with low speed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mio44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mio44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my rams working with low speed
    Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 8:44am
To use your 3000 MHz RAM at its full speed, you need to make sure that your motherboard supports it and that the correct configuration is set in the BIOS. Here are the steps to follow:

Check if your motherboard supports 3000 MHz RAM: Refer to your motherboard manual or manufacturer website for the supported RAM frequencies and timings.

Update the BIOS to the latest version: Make sure to check for any new updates that might enable support for faster RAM speeds.

Enter the BIOS and navigate to the Memory Configuration or RAM Configuration section: This is where you can change the frequency and timings of your RAM.

Change the memory frequency to 3000 MHz: Some motherboards automatically detect the fastest frequency that your RAM supports, but if not, you can manually set it to 3000 MHz.

Change the memory timings: The timing values determine how quickly the RAM accesses data. Refer to the specifications of your RAM to find the recommended timing values and set them in the BIOS.

Save the changes and exit the BIOS: Make sure to save the changes and restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

If you encounter any issues or errors, try setting the frequency and timings to the default values or refer to your motherboard manual for troubleshooting guidance.
Tech devices in focus, specs & reviews
Reviews & Tips
il cattivo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote il cattivo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 9:56pm
I have(2x8gb)3000 mhz rams. About 3 years ı am using it with 2133 mhz. I tried on bios to fix rams but ı couldn't. May someone explain how can ı fix my rams?

cmu16gx4m2c3000c15r Corsair-Asrock x370 fatality gaming k4 motherboard.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic