ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

z87 oc formula crash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twisterice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: z87 oc formula crash
    Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 5:19pm
Hello,
this morining when i've tried to switch the power on, the motherboard start for one second with fan....the stop and restart....and it's in this loop.
I've tried to put only less memory...change video card....nothing to do, it continue to make this loop.

What's wrong?  do you think has failed the motherboard? the psu is a corsair cx750m.

i do not understand...
until last night everything was ok...this morining let's start badly...what do you think about it?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 7:05pm
Try clearing CMOS using this method and see if that gets you up and running again.
twisterice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twisterice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 3:01pm
nothing to do...i returned the motherboard to Amazon that will change it with another one
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic