ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B360M IB-R1 Motherboard Bios Updates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B360M IB-R1 Motherboard Bios Updates
    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 9:41am
Finally, after dozens of phone calls to ibuypower and asrock, the have finally posted BIOS UPDATES for this board. Go to: https://www.asrock.com/support/index.us.asp?cat=SIBIOS
Scroll down to B360m IB-R1, and there it is!!! When you put it on a memory stick, make sure the stick is formated to FAT 32. Put it in a usb port, and restart your computer. Start repeataly hitting the delete key. Once it gets you into bios, click on the TOOLS tab. Click on the blue flash line. Do NOTY touch anything until the computer finally rebots to your sign in screen. You may have to go back into bios (without the memory stick in) to do some resetting. Have fun.
Lemacd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lemacd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 3:36am
I just checked it today and there is nothing on the page. Would you be able to send a copy of the update?
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 6:18am
Originally posted by Lemacd Lemacd wrote:

I just checked it today and there is nothing on the page. Would you be able to send a copy of the update?

give me your email address and I will send you P4.10
Lemacd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lemacd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 6:37am
Awesome I greatly appreciate it. Lemcconnell08@gmail.com
topurshot420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topurshot420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 8:29am
can i get a copy of this as well please?
richie oliver
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 4:06pm
you can find the bios update at https://www.asrock.com/support/index.us.asp?cat=SIBIOS
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2020 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Lemacd Lemacd wrote:

Awesome I greatly appreciate it. Lemcconnell08@gmail.com

update sent
gmakhija View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmakhija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 2:00am
Can you please sent to me gmakhija@yahoo.com.

Also does anyone know if the B360M IB-R1 is the same as any of the B360M motherboards that are listed on the ASRock site?
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 3:23am
manual sent
jgil914 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgil914 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2021 at 11:38am
Anyone know how to activate the TPM 2.0 in the BIOS B360M IB-R1, to update windows 11?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic