ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ASRock Bulletin > Event News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Play Assassin's Creed Syndicate for FREE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retro12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 2:19pm
 I have the key thank you :)

Was going to do the app shop process again but instead of asking me for proof of purchase it gave me the key.
Thanks again
jackhat40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackhat40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 11:31pm
I submitted my proof and request for a code a little over a week ago but have not received a reply, I followed all of the instructions, have sent a follow up email to ASRocks appshop support but haven't received a reply from them either. I have double checked my email and my spam folder.

I would be very greatful for advice on what to do next.

Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 12:13am
I got my key pretty quickly. It may have something to do with Computex taking prevalence at the moment. You can try resending your request and contacting ASRock Appshop support again.

So long as your board is eligible (which it should be if Appshop listed it) you will get your key it may just take a while Wink
sharky9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharky9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:54pm
Hello, I have done all the required steps to get the key but no confirmation email has been to me yet. It`s been about a month since the date which I have requested my key or even more (I don`t recall the exact date).
What should I do in such case? Smile
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:57pm
I would try and repeat the process, your request may have gotten lost. Failing that contact tech support about the issue.
sharky9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharky9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 7:10pm
Thanks a lot for your immediate response.
I have done the process again but I always get the response "Please wait patiently for our confirmation.". So I cannot repeat the process. I remember that the first time I have done the process the response was that they would contact me in less than 72 hours. I know that they get many requests and that it is difficult to respond to all of them quickly. However, since it is been that long I am afraid that something has gone wrong with my request.
sharky9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharky9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 11:33pm
I have tried to send an email to asrock to help me with my issue. But it`s been about a week and no response yet... What should I do now?? Can anyone tell me an email address which I can send to and an authorized employee of asrock support me? Thanks again! Smile
PeterSaint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeterSaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 5:35pm
I'm having the same issue.
I bought my new MB x99 Extreme4/3.1 2 weeks agora, asked for the game code the day after and I still got nothing. 

When you go through the procedure of asking for the game code, I can see in the walkthrough there's an option to enter the proof of purchase but on the actual page I don't get that option. I only get the option to enter Name, Email and MB Registration.

Anyway, the say 72 hours ... yeah right. Has been over twice that and still nothing.
I have also repeated the process about 3x to no avail.

Frustrating.

Edited by PeterSaint - 12 Jun 2016 at 5:36pm
PeterSaint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeterSaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2016 at 11:52pm
Asrock replied to my email but says i have to register online... but register where ??

I've already registered here, I also got the App Store and went through the Serial Code thingy for the game. Don't know what more they want.

The Asrock site itself I can't find anywahere to register anything... appart from this forums.

The time is running out, bought the motherboard 3 weeks ago and still nothing, no game.

Edited by PeterSaint - 17 Jun 2016 at 11:52pm
DrussDaAxe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrussDaAxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 2:53pm
Yeah I'm still waiting too :(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic