ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ASRock Bulletin > Event News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Play Assassin's Creed Syndicate for FREE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Play Assassin's Creed Syndicate for FREE!
    Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 2:07pm

Nov, 16th 2015, Taipei, Taiwan ??The global leading motherboard brand ASRock is offering limited Assassin's Creed Syndicate game codes with purchase of selected ASRock IntelĀ® 100 series motherboards within the promotion period. Assassin's Creed Syndicate game codes will be available on ASRock APP Shop for redemption starting from Nov. 19th, 2015. Buyers of exclusive bundled motherboards in selected regions of North America and Europe will be granted a FREE offer of Assassin's Creed Syndicate game code worth US$59.99! In the latest Assassin's Creed saga, the Assassin's Creed Syndicate, you'll play as Jacob Frye, an assassin born and bred poised to take over the criminal underworld of London during the Industrial Revolution. Amidst blossoming conflicts between newly crowned kings of industry and the working class they exploit for all they're worth, Jacob will work in the shadows as he climbs to the top of the criminal underground as the head of one of the city's most notorious street gangs.

In the latest Assassin's Creed saga, the Assassin's Creed Syndicate, you'll play as Jacob Frye, an assassin born and bred poised to take over the criminal underworld of London during the Industrial Revolution. Amidst blossoming conflicts between newly crowned kings of industry and the working class they exploit for all they're worth, Jacob will work in the shadows as he climbs to the top of the criminal underground as the head of one of the city's most notorious street gangs.

ASRock APP Shop is an all-in-one utility designed for system update and software downloading. It is integrated with a variety of applications and support software. The ASRock APP Shop provides the latest BIOS updates and system upgrade software for users to download. You can easily optimize your system and keep your PC up-to-date with the ASRock APP Shop. What's more? The ASRock APP Shop is geared up with numerous popular PC games, making it easier for gamers to hookup to the gaming world. You can also receive exclusive bonuses, in-game items and experience the premium gaming feast on the ASRock APP Shop!!

Assassin's Creed Syndicate promotion is only available for purchase of exclusive bundle models within promotion period of Nov. 14th, 2015 AM00:00~Jan. 4th, 2016 PM11:59 (UTC+8) in selected regions of North America and Europe while supplies last. Come and get your FREE game code now!!

More information on ASRock Assassin's Creed Syndicate promotion, please visit:
http://www.asrock.com/news/events/AssassinsCreed
More information on Assassin's Creed Syndicate, please visit:
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/home/index.aspx
More information on ASRock APP Shop
http://www.asrock.com/feature/appshop/index.html
DooRules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DooRules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 6:02pm
I have a code for this game that came with my samsung 950 pros. I will never use it. If someone would like to play this game just pm me and it's yours. 

PC version only.
ASRock Expert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 10:06pm
No love for AMD users...
990FX Extreme 9 MOD P1.70
AMD FX 8120 4GHz 1.25V
Thermalright HR-02
Patriot Viper 2x4GB 2133MHz
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
MSI R7970 TFIII 3GB
CORSAIR VX550W
LanCool K62 Dragonlord
ASUS Xonar D2X
lizaellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizaellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 2:01pm
Assassin's Creed Syndicate can be played free. Oh wow I am speechless. I just love this game even though I haven't started playing it yet. The two new characters introduced are fitting into the game story quite perfectly. The more high graphic machine you use, the more you will be able to enjoy the game. Evie Frye Costume is available at Sky-Seller Online Shop. For more information, please click here
franinkansas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franinkansas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 10:06am
I went trough the process of getting the free copy of Assassin's Creed Syndicate through the AppShop.  After completion, it said my information would be verified and I would get my game within 72 hours after approval.  It has been almost a month and still nothing.  No word on whether I have been approved or denied (although I don't know why I would be denied since I sent them everything they asked for).
ASRock_News View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by franinkansas franinkansas wrote:

I went trough the process of getting the free copy of Assassin's Creed Syndicate through the AppShop.  After completion, it said my information would be verified and I would get my game within 72 hours after approval.  It has been almost a month and still nothing.  No word on whether I have been approved or denied (although I don't know why I would be denied since I sent them everything they asked for).

Please check your spam mail box, according to our record your application was approved already, if any question please write to : Appshop@asrock.com.tw  
Thank you 
marcoangels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcoangels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 1:27am
If you still have the code, I'd appreciate it...marcoangels@yahoo.com
Thanks
WolfDrache View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WolfDrache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 12:24pm
I tried to get this and it doesn't work I went to bonus button and put the info in it with serial # of motherboard and getting error message stating check serial number I put the correct number in it and I would like to get free copy since I spent almost $200 for my gaming ASRock  motherboard. Can some one help me or give me the code for the game please?
Patrick R. Hall
retro12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retro12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 12:32pm
Followed all the instructions and steps  72hours went past few days ago,even sent a mail to  Appshop@asrock.com.tw to find out status and still nothing 
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 1:44pm
Make sure you check your spam folder.

I received my code within a day or 2 of submitting my request.

Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic