ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Motherboard m.2 ultra slot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cason5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motherboard m.2 ultra slot
    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 9:51am
Motherboard: ASrock b450m steel legend
CPU: Ryzen 3 3300x

Graphics card: GTX 1060 6GB

storage: crucial 500GB SSD
HDD Toshiba 1TB

Hello, I recently purchased the ASrock b450m steel legend from Newegg. I purchased it along with the new 3300x and crucial SSD. Once everything came in I was able to boot windows 10 pro through the SSD and everything ran flawlessly for about 24 hours. The next day I tried to reset my PC to install an update and during the boot up process it told me that it was trying to repair the old windows from my previous build that was using the HDD. Before any of this happened I reformatted the HDD so that it would be usable with this build and the old windows would be gone. I am now unable to boot into the OS with my SSD and the ultra m.2 port is completely undetected in the bios. I tried flashing the bios to 2.90 and still my SSD is nowhere to be found. I used a USB to install windows back onto the hard drive to see if the SSD would possibly have been detected in the OS but it wasn?™t detected there either. I was hoping that I could possible send the MOBO back to ASrock for repairs? I really love this motherboard and it would be an absolute shame if I had to switch to another. I?™m just hoping that I can get my SSD back up and running somehow. Thanks so much for the help in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic