ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polychrome RGB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEBULA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Polychrome RGB
    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 1:47am
I downloaded Polychrome so I can change the colors for the motherboard since AsRock wont get there crap together to sync it with Corsair products, and since then the colors don't turn off when computer is off. Still lit up with color I set. I've uninstalled asrocks polychrome rgb from computer and it still lights up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
NEBULA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEBULA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 1:48am
Forgot to mention it's the AsRock Z390Taichi Intel's 9900K!
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 11:49am
Dear Nebula,

Thanks for posting.

Regarding your question about the LED, please adjust the following setting in the BIOS to allow the RGB to be turned off after shut down.

Advanced\chipset Configuration\Turn On Onboard LED in S5\disabled
Make sure to press the F10 button to save the changes.

Also, please go into Win10 then disable the Turn on fast startup setting.
The setting can be found under:
Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/Power Options/System Settings

With thanks,
ASRock TSD
hanzox7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanzox7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 2:07am
Just wondering about the status of development of Polychrome SYNC in general. The latest for my motherboard (X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3) is 2.0.66 since May 2020. It needs a lot of work to get on par with some of the stuff I've seen from other RBG control software out there.
NEBULA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEBULA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 10:11pm
I've never been into the Bios to be honest. Also, why wont it let me re-download it after uninstalling it? I figured if I re-downloaded the polychrome rgb, I could turn it off in that. Still love AsRock though. This Board is Beautiful!!
NEBULA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEBULA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 9:59am
I also found a file in my C drive Program files X86. It's a folder under AsRock Utilities. When you open it up, it shows another folder that says ASRRGBLED. When you open that folder, it shows another folder that says "BIN". How would I go about on getting into the Bios? Why won't it let me download the program again? I just want it bk on since I can control it that way instead of this BIOS thing, cause I have No clue as to what to do in that department!
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 2:48pm
Dear Nebula,

Thanks for the reply.

Try downloading the RGB utility again from the following link:
https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z390%20Taichi/index.asp#Download

But to turn off the RGB when shut down, it is required to set the RGB to be off under the BIOS.

Steps to turn off the RGB in the BIOS:
1. Boot up the system.
2. Press F2 button for few times until the system goes into the BIOS.
3. Go to Advanced\chipset Configuration\Turn On Onboard LED in S5\disabled
4. Press the F10 button to save the changes.

With thanks,
ASRock TSD
chaoqana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaoqana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 11:48pm
Hello. I have B550m steel legend. The polychrome works but music is greyed out once I clicked dram..Other modes work tho.Please help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic