ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Access violation - RGB Module

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MrSkullyT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSkullyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Access violation - RGB Module
    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 12:20am
Kind of got it working after deleting iCue and the software for the Wraith Prism. Yes i need these other software as Polychrome is not detecting my parts.

I was able to change the color scheme after some massive bugs within Polychrome showing me all options or none and bombing me with access violation all over again. Probably when i shutdown my PC the leds continue to stay on so i have to go into my BIOS again and change the setting and then get stuck in a boot loop for hours forcing me to flip my power switch on my PSU..... Nearing the point im completely done with this motherboard and might just fill in an RMA and buy something that works.
MrSkullyT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSkullyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 5:31pm
This morning i booted up my PC and my aRGB fans are stuck on rainbow mode and not moving. I cannot open Polychrome software. I get multiple errors.

I tried uninstalling, rebooting and installing either the main and beta version of Polychrome. I used the flash utility inside the installation folder without succes as shown in the pictures i provided.

Only thing i did differently than usual is setting a timed shutdown command within CMD.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic