ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Gaming Zone > ASRock e-Sport&Gaming Feature Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Which is the best motherboard?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signature090 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which is the best motherboard?
    Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 4:37am
Which is the best gaming motherboard??
david1223 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david1223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 12:37am
I would recommend you to buy Z170 OC Formula because it is only $10 more than Extreme 7+. They both are actually very good boards but still, i believe that OC Formula will be a great option for long-lasting performance. I have also asked Microsoft Tech Support UK for the suggestion they have also suggested OS Formula.
https://microsoftsup.co/microsoft-sup-uk - Microsoft Support UK
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 1:26am
OC formula hands down. Just look at how much more robust it's VRM section is Shocked

The Extreme 7+ has more features but nothing you specifically need for a good build. The OC Formula is much simpler and has a seriously beefy VRM which = better voltage regulation and most likely longer lasting components. 
margaspeak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote margaspeak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 8:32am
https://www.pcgamer.com/best-gaming-motherboards/

I hope that this content will help you decide which is the best gaming motherboard. 
zandyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zandyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 12:04am
Hi, thank you for sharing this site, I am also looking for a good motherboards games and it helps me a lot
zandyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zandyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 5:49am

I bought this Z170 OC Formula and the XMP profile detected my DRAM memory at 3733 and it worked the first time. I'm so happy to have bought this gaming motherboard. Thank you again for your help.

Edited by Xaltar - 30 Nov 2018 at 6:20am
BenjaminValles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenjaminValles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2021 at 8:46pm
What's your budget a Ryzen 5 3600 and B450 Tomahawk MAX would be good but that's around $300.
daners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 5:39pm
I work with games and can suggest to choose Z170 OC Formula motherboard
daners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 5:45pm
For online work and gaming I choose One of Intel's latest chipsets B560 chipset, and although it does take away some of the premium features from a Z590 model, the B560 offerings are still pretty decent. I bought it after that I got www.tremendous.com gift cards for one succesful research, you know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic