FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Samsung NVMe driver released

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 11:15pm
Thanks DooRules, I've been wondering when Samsung would have an update... not for any particular reason.

Looks like a new version of the Magician software too, version 4.9, unless I'm just behind. Embarrassed

Glad to see the Magician software is fully compatible with AMD systems now, with the MS or "latest" AMD storage driver, whatever version that is.

Also the Magician software is compatible with Nvidia chipsets on AMD boards... Pinch  Sorry, I am prejudiced against the Nvidia SATA chipsets. Their tendency to downshift from SATA II to SATA I when connected to a SATA III SSD, which is blamed on the SSD by many users, is frustrating. Wacko
DooRules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DooRules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 7:52pm
here it is...

http://www.samsung.com/global/business/semiconductor/minisite/SSD/global/html/support/downloads.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic