ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B550 steel legend problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yemb550 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B550 steel legend problems
    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 12:39am
Hi,

i have several problems with my b550 steel legend. My specs;

B550 Steel legend (Bios updated to 1.20 from 1.00)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
G.SKILL Trident Z NEO RGB 16GB (8GB x2) F4-3600C18D-16GTZN
idcooling 240 frostflow

1. I have a pair of logitech g613 wireless keyboard and g304 mouse. I had some difficulty to press f2 or del to enter bios. I got around this problem by switching to different usb ports. I also have intermittent connection of the keyboard and mouse while using in the bios itself. The keyboard and mouse are next to my pc and not far away and the battery is still full. In windows however i have no problems at all and the devices are connected normally. i got around this problem when i manually edit the bclk to 100.01 increment.

2. The bclk is showing 99.98 and not 100. Is there any spread spectrum settings anywhere in the bios? i could not find it. I suspect the bclk settings interfere with my wireless mouse and keyboard. ( just my assump[tion)

3. Rgb led wont lit up after shutdown. Before this, the motherboard rgb would stay in rainbow mode when i shut down my pc. But now the rgb light seems to be disabled. Is there any settings to display the rgb when im not using the pc?

4. Idling temp and frequency is equal to turbo speed. im currently idling at 40c on water and the freq rarely it gets to 3600 or below in my case. I do however have set the windows power plan to high performance, does this gave that effect?

i want to thanks for any help given to my situation. thanks
jdsilver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdsilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 1:37am
I have the same intermittent issues with my logitech wireless mouse in the keyboard/mouse usb. And also with the LEDs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic