ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't switch between audio devices.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arnab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't switch between audio devices.
    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 1:43am
I have a b450 mobo and after installing the realtek audio driver i'm unable to switch between my audio devices from the audio icon in the taskbar. My headphone is connect to the front io panel and my speaker is connected to the rear green colored line audio jack. In the Realtek audio console software there is a option in device advance settings which is "Disable front panel popup dialog", if I check this the sound comes from both the speaker and the headphone and if I uncheck that then the sound only comes from the headphones. But i should have the way to change the playback device from the sound icon in the taskbar. Some more info is that, I can change the playback device if i uninstall the realtek audio driver but then again this way results my computer output sound to be captured my by mic in the headphones like the mic peaks the game audio or other audios while playing them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic