ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Z77 Extreme6/TB4 WIN 10 fresh install what drivers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z77 Extreme6/TB4 WIN 10 fresh install what drivers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viggys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z77 Extreme6/TB4 WIN 10 fresh install what drivers
    Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 1:50am
Hello all i am new to this forum and  registered to ask this question so i hope i am posting in the correct area. To keep it as simple as possible i am just a little confused on what drivers i need for windows 10 os to work correctly with MB Z77 Extreme6/TB4 on a clean install not a upgrade. I usually just use the cd that came with the mb but i am not sure because win 10 is new if i should. I did see that 3 drivers are listed for win 10 64 bit on the asrock site. I could really use someone who knows whats up to tell me what to do. Should i used the cd that came with mb? Or just install the 3 from site and let windows 10 find the rest? My friend who made my PC said to make sure i get the chipset driver but the 3 from asrock site say audio,inf,me drivers so not sure if it's there i googled it and started getting more confused. If you can help thxs in advance for taking the time to help a stranger

Edited by viggys - 24 Jan 2016 at 1:58am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 5:17am
DO NOT use the now outdated drivers on the Support CD.

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z77%20Extreme6TB4/?cat=Download
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic