ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock z97 extreme6 ram problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AINTPULNOUT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AINTPULNOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock z97 extreme6 ram problems
    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 11:39pm
Aww sorry I did update the bios after it did this to see if that was the problem I also left the original on the 2 slot of the switch
AINTPULNOUT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AINTPULNOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 11:35pm
Hi all sorry if this isn't the correct place to post but it seemed like it.
I have the asrock z97 extreme6 it won't go in dual channel mode but always worked in it before it's stuck at 4gb ram and won't post if I put a single 8gb gives errors either 53 or 55 the pins under a magnifying glass look fine I've tried a few other sticks all different ways also tried another cpu the same i5 as mine is there anyway to test slot 4 for my ram with a volt meter and if it's broke is there any way to find where the brake is along the board to at this point I'm messing with it rather than the bin getting it, it's never had anything done to literally worked 1 day 4 sticks in the next didn't
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic