ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock X570 Steel Legend BIOS Failure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SithSlayer96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock X570 Steel Legend BIOS Failure
    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 11:08am
Hello, recently i update My x570 Steel Legend to the last BIOS version using "instant flash", when it finished, the pc reboots normally to Windows, but few minutes later, a BSOD appeared an the PC reboots 4 times, a message in white letters appeared for five seconds and after that, the pc doesn't show image or post, and the Q-LED (dram, cpu, VGA, boot) starts blinking the four at tome, i don't know what to do, i test everything in other board (PSU, rams, cpu, gpu) and all works normally, i think the BIOS si corrupted, Any way yo restore it or fix it? Like put the BIOS in an USB flash drive and restore it from there?

Thanks
ThreeDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 2:39pm
no flashback feature on the X570 Steel Legend .. you can try unplugging the power chord from the PSU and then popping out the CMOS battery and leave it out for a bit (some have left out over night) .. put battery back in and power it up and see if you can get into the BIOS ..

If that don't work .. just have one RAM stick in A2 and then boot up and see if you can get into BIOS.

things to try if you haven't already if you want.
|Ryzen 5 5900|ASRock X570 Taichi-BIOS 4.60|2x16GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200@3600 1:1 IF|ASRock RX 6700XT|2 x PCIe 4.0 M.2 Drives for OS & Games|850 WTT Seasonic 80+ Titanium PSU|Noctua NH-D15|
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic