ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H570M-ITX/AC No HDMI audio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evlfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H570M-ITX/AC No HDMI audio
    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 12:03pm
I have built 5 PCs with this motherboard, all with i5-10400 CPUs and 16GB RAM. So far I have been unable to get HDMI audio to work on any of them. The Intel Display Audio entry is completely missing from device manager. I've tried several different display drivers but no glory. Anyone have any suggestions£
macavelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macavelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 8:38am
Hi,

I just came across your post. I have the ASRock B560M-itx/ac and I'm having the same issue. I thought it was specific to my motherboard since I didn't see a lot of people complaining.

http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp£TID=18426

I did email AsRock and they said it was a bad board. Which maybe the automatic answer to give to most people.

If you email them as well maybe enough people will complain and they will eventually fix it.
Mad_about_tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad_about_tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 3:13am
I have the H570M-ITX/AC and have exactly the same problem.

I have tried everything, but to no avail.

I did notice that Asrock have released a new Bios update for this board, but I'm reluctant to try it as it doesn't really say much in the release notes and is it worth it for (only optimized bios settings).

Link to Asrock bios
If it isn't broken, don't fix it.
evlfred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evlfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 12:46pm
let me know what you find with the new BIOS if you get it upgraded. I just found out this board will not boot with 11th gen CPU installed, just get 5 beeps.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad_about_tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 4:59pm
Ok so last night I thought F*** I* and flashed the new Bios update.

All went well and now the HDMI audio output is showing up, but I can't get any sound output yet (Linux as usual).

So it's a step further in the right direction and maybe the new Bios will address the 11th gen Cpu. I only have a 10th gen so unable to test that.

Fingers crossed it fixes it for you guys too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad_about_tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 12:07pm
I have installed Windows 10 and I have audio output on HDMI now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic