ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help! Motherboard won£™t turn on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanecaleb18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Motherboard won£™t turn on
    Posted: 16 May 2021 at 12:13pm
I have an ?œASRock B560M PRO4/AC LGA 1200 Intel B560 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Intel Motherboard??
I?™ve had it for about two months now with no real complaints, connected I have 16 GB of RAM, and intel I-9 processor, a gigabyte 2060 graphics card, a 550w beast psu . the other day I was finished playing kerbal space program and was about to head to bed when I shut off my computer as usual by clicking the power button which usually automatically shuts down my computer and asks me if I want to save anything, except for this time, when I pressed the power button the computer immediately shut off, i thought it was weird but I didn?™t really think much of it until the next day. I got home from A long day of school sports and work, and I needed to do some school work, I clicked the power button once and nothing happened. Growing concerned I tried everything from, holding the power button, short presses, long presses, unplugging the power button and bridging the connector, nothing seems to work. The computer won?™t do anything, It does have some built in LED lights that are stock on the motherboard, they are on working. I disassembled the computer, component by component checking everything twice, I removed the motherboard and nothing seems fried or damaged. Can someone please help me, I have a lot of money invested in this computer and it seemingly just broke with no trace of damage. I can?™t afford to buy a new computer because I put all I saved into this one and can?™t afford anything because of sports and lack of hours because of them
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic