ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

No HDMI signal to Monitor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stransra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No HDMI signal to Monitor
    Posted: 24 May 2021 at 1:26pm
I have built a new mining rig which started on the first boot. I shut down to start attaching the GPUs and when I started back up I had no signal to the monitor but fan is running.
I decided to strip the board down cleared the cmos /removing the battery and replaced the CPU. The system booted up but when I shut down again to add GPUs I had no signal again but fan running. I tried to clear the CMOS again unplugged everything removed the battery overnight and still nothing except fans.
I?™m lost and hope the motherboard hasn?™t fried both of my CPU?™s.

Any thoughts on what to do next is appreciated.

Thanks
R-
RLGL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLGL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 10:09pm
What are the specs for the build?
Asrock Z370 Gaming K6,Intel i7 8700K,
Asrock x570 Taichi

Stransra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stransra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 11:34pm
Following are the build specs: Asrock h110 pro motherboard, Corsair ax1600i power source, Intel Core i5-7400 (1151/QuadCore/3.00G Hz/6MB/Kabylake/65W/Graphics),
Corsair ddr4 2133 4g x2 memory (cmv4gx4m1A2133c15), Kingston 120gb ssd, Arctic fan, running hiveos. I haven?™t been able to hook up any GPUs or the 2nd power source.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic