ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

h570 phantom gaming 4 and risercards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgrpxl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: h570 phantom gaming 4 and risercards
    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 at 3:06pm
I've been using the motherboard with Core i7 11700F and RTX3070. You know this board had two x16 PCIe slots (one of them becomes x4 apparently) and three x1 slots, so I managed to get some more RTX3070s, after deciding to be a home miner.

When I directly install another RTX3070 into the x4 slot it does work with no issue. However, when I install it via some aliexpress-ish risercards connected to the x1 or x4 slot, it's powered but not recognized (no fan rotating).

So what should I do via the UEFI config? [:s]
mgrpxl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgrpxl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 10:55am
So after numerous trials and errors, I've been concluding that h570 phantom gaming 4 can't recognize more than 2 GPUs and we should only use the two 16x slots, not any of the three 1x slots.

However, anybody ever proves otherwise? If so could you share the BIOS settings?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic