ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error Asrock Steel Legend B450M

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leandro189th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Asrock Steel Legend B450M
    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 1:55am
hello I have a very serious problem I have an asrock b450m steel legend with a ryzen 5 3400g and 16gb of corsair ram and a 500gb disk and a 500gb samsung 980
After I finished assembling my pc I wanted to install windows on my ssd and I was in the windows installer and it wouldn't let me install and then it passed a while and it disappeared I took it out and put it back on and it didn't work so I decided to update the bios and it just updated and turned off my pc and turned it on and it was in an infinite loop it did not give video or turn on the mouse and keyboard and I saw videos in yt how to fix that and it does not work for me I do what we say I do not know if I do it right but it doesn't work for me I need help plz
Hi
Khun_Doug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khun_Doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 2:42am
Leandro189th,

The first thing to try is to clear the CMOS. Unplug the PSU from the power mains so there is no power to the motherboard. Locate the CMOS battery and remove it. Let the battery out for at least 15 minutes. That should allow the CMOS to clear. Then put back the battery and reconnect the power, and try to power-on the PC.

If you can manage to get into BIOS, set the memory to Auto, not XMP. There have been reports of Corsair XMP not working properly. I have Corsair memory and I had problems with XMP enabled. If you can get a functional system, you can tune memory to be close to the XMP specs.
leandro189th View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leandro189th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 11:22am
does not work there are no other methods? plz
Hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leandro189th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 1:28am
does not work there are no other methods? plz
Hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leandro189th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 11:53pm
Help me plz No working
Hi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic