ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RGB Complications

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ExosGone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExosGone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RGB Complications
    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 at 1:37pm
I bought a prebuilt IBuyPower desktop from BestBuy in April of this year. I haven't been able to figure out how to change the RGB no matter what I've seen. My PC came with dragon center and AMD Radeon software and I just cant understand. I don't know if this is a way but I've tried registering products on it, my desktop S/N doesn't even work, and its in the same spot that it shows as an example for where the S/N is. I'm able to register my graphics card, that works, but it says error and go to register.msi.com, which it then asks for an invoice upload, I don't have a picture of the box because it came with the desktop. Someone please help me in changing my RGB colors, I got the 680$ ibuypower from BestBuy.

I first made a post in MSI forums and was told to check system information, it turns out the motherboard is ASRROCK and I was told to make a forum post here instead. I checked out iCue and polychrome and I don't see the stickers on my pc parts identifying them to be able to connected with polychrome and stuff.

How in the world do I change my RGB???
ExoWasHere
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic