ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timing Configurator - expired certificate.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timing Configurator - expired certificate.
    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 4:11pm
I have an issue with Timing Configurator 4.0.9 on my Windows 11 Pro machine. I get an error "Driver cannot be loaded, re-install the program may fix the issue" when trying to run it.

I found in Event Viewer that the following:

The AsrDrv102 service failed to start due to the following error:
A certificate was explicitly revoked by its issuer.

I checked the digital signature properties of the AsrDrv102 driver located at C:\Windows\sysWOW64\Drivers and it says "This certificate is expired or not yet valid."

How can I correct this issue?

Airlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 4:14pm

Airlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 4:16pm
The_Nephilim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Nephilim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 10:34pm
I think the person or company that made the driver needs to fix it. I don;'t think there is anything an end user can do to fix it..

Try to google the issue maybe there is a workaround..
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 6:25pm
Hi Airlock,

Thank you for your post.

Today we tested the utility and it can launch successfully under Windows 11.

For the problem you met, we already reported it to our software team and will keep your guys posted if any updates.

At this moment, we suggest reinstalling the program to verify. (Please uninstall it from the control panel first)

All the best
ASRock TSD

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 14 Sep 2021 at 6:25pm
Airlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by ASRock_TSD ASRock_TSD wrote:

Hi Airlock,

Thank you for your post.

Today we tested the utility and it can launch successfully under Windows 11.

For the problem you met, we already reported it to our software team and will keep your guys posted if any updates.

At this moment, we suggest reinstalling the program to verify. (Please uninstall it from the control panel first)

All the best
ASRock TSD

Hello ASRock TSD,

Thanks for your reply. Yes several people I have spoken to are also able to run the timing configurator on Windows 11 without any issues. When I installed the timing configurator Core Isolation/Memory Integrity which blocked the driver from running. I wonder if this is the issue on my machine.

I have tried reinstalling the program several times (with Core Isolation this time disabled) but continue to get the error "Driver cannot be loaded, reinstall the program may fix the issue". I also get the error in Event Viewer: "The AsrDrv102 service failed to start due to the following error: A certificate was explicitly revoked by it's issuer"

Any help from the software team to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic