ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP with Q1900DC-ITX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fprenholato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP with Q1900DC-ITX
    Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:47am
Hello folks.

Few months ago I have purchased one http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Q1900DC-ITX/ motherborad for less than 50 bucks, but the MB came without any cables.

I have a notebook power source from an Asus ROG notebook, I have memory, HDs, but not that sata power cables (second line of cables):

I tried to contact Asrock Brazil, they told me that don't build the board, so don't have the cables. Asrock US didn't even answered me. Someone can help? I want to buy the cables.
fprenholato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fprenholato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 11:16am
There is almost two months now, I don't get any help from ASRock Brasil ASRock US or Global (I have tried at least 4 times). I'm sure that I do not recommend ASRock for anyone and my self won't buy an ASRock product again.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 11:24am
The Q1900DC-ITX board should have two of the SATA power cables included with the board. If you did not find them in the box, then it seems someone might have opened the box, unfortunately.

You should have returned to board to the retailer immediately after you found the SATA power cables were missing.

I'm sorry you did not get any help from ASRock in Brazil, or the other locations. If you have any messages from ASRock in Brazil refusing your request, you might want to forward those to the second of the two links I included below.

Did you try this way to contact ASRock? I'm not sure that you did or not:

http://www.asrock.com/support/index.asp?cat=RMA

You might also try ASRock technical support, here:

http://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

I realize that this board and the 19V power supply, that requires you to use the SATA power cables with the special connector that plugs into the board, is unusable with SATA drives if you don't have the cables.

If you bought this board from an unauthorized source, or used from an individual, you will be stuck paying for those cables.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic