ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Problem with suspension under windows with B150m-h
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with suspension under windows with B150m-h

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote best07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with suspension under windows with B150m-h
    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 at 4:39am
Hello
My name is Sergio and I am from Argentina.
I have the following problem: I have a CPU built with Asrock b150m-hds, an Intel Celeron G3900, a 4 Gb DDR4 module and a 120 Gb SSD. I have installed several versions of Windows 10 (original, Lite, inattentive) and with all I have the same problem. When it goes into suspend, I can't get the video to be seen again, I can "blind" and turn off the CPU with CTRL + F4 but I don't see anything on the screen. The signal is HDMI. I have installed the drivers downloaded from the Asrock website, other drivers with programs like Driver Pro, and I always get the same result. I don't know how to solve it. Thanks for answering.

Hola
Mi nombre es Sergio y soy de Argentina.
Tengo el siguiente problema: Tengo una CPU armada con Asrock b150m-hds, un Intel Celeron G3900, un módulo DDR4 de 4 Gb y un SSD de 120 Gb. He instalado varias versiones de Windows 10 (original, Lite, desatentido) y con todas tengo el mismo problema. Cuando entra en suspencion, no logro que se vuelva a ver el video, puedo trabaar a "ciegas" y apagar la CPU con CTRL+F4 pero no veo nada en la pantalla. La señal es HDMI. He instalado los driver bajados de la Pagina de Asrock, otros drivers con programas como Driver Pro, y siempre obtengo el mismo resultado. No se como resolverlo. Gracias por contestar.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic