ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X570D4U-2L2T BMC no BIOS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xorcz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X570D4U-2L2T BMC no BIOS
    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 at 6:13pm
I cannot access BIOS from the BMC, error:
The resource at the URI /redfish/v1/Systems/Self/Bios was not found.

BIOS is the latest 1.40 and BMC firmware the latest 1.20.00 flashed from DOS.

Thanks
wondermike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wondermike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 1:37am
Unfortunately, I have the same effect. Is there any solution to this?
Kind regards
wondermike
Ango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 1:26am
I have the same probleem.
kerberos_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerberos_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 8:35am
update the BIOS settings using PATCH in url "/redfish/v1/Systems/Self/Bios/SD". The url doesn't work when using GET. Only works with PATCH.

$> curl -s -k -u $USER:$PASSWORD -H"Content-type: application/json" -H'If-None-Match: "123456"' --data '{ "Attributes": { "Rome0179":"Performance" }}' -X PATCH https://${BMCIP}/redfish/v1/Systems/Self/Bios/SD

After applying the BIOS settings you get a 204 and you have to reboot the machine so the new BIOS settings apply.
BTheGamer2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BTheGamer2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2022 at 3:54am
How do I go about doing this update? I'm new to this kind of stuff.
andrelung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrelung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2022 at 4:46am
Put the above in any terminal with curl capabilities and replace the $-Placeholders with your actual data (user, password, ip)
andrelung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrelung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2022 at 4:56am
However... when I execute

curl -s -k -u admin:$PASSWORD -H"Content-type: application/json" -H'If-None-Match: "123456"' --data '{ "Attributes": { "Rome0179":"Performance" }}' -X PATCH https://192.168.88.112/redfish/v1/Systems/Self/Bios/SD

I receive:
{"error":{"@Message.ExtendedInfo":[{"@odata.type":"#Message.v1_0_8.Message","Message":"The resource at the URI /redfish/v1/Systems/Self/Bios/SD was not found.","MessageArgs":["/redfish/v1/Systems/Self/Bios/SD"],"MessageId":"Base.1.5.ResourceMissingAtURI","Resolution":"Place a valid resource at the URI or correct the URI and resubmit the request.","Severity":"Critical"}],"code":"Base.1.5.ResourceMissingAtURI","message":"The resource at the URI /redfish/v1/Systems/Self/Bios/SD was not found."}}

(Working on a normal X570D4U)
BTheGamer2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BTheGamer2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2022 at 12:59am
What are some names of programs that I can use to do it? I tried looking it up but I couldn?™t find anything?
andrelung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrelung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 5:58pm
You can use Terminal on Mac or PowerShell on Windows. cURL is a standard tool to execute requests (like HTTP-get)
santam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote santam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2022 at 9:44pm
I am having the exact same issue, except on a standard X570D4U (Non 2L2T)
the suggested PATCH call also triggers the same error, complaining about missing resourcee
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic