ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X570 Aqua water block cracking, no support!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medjohnson77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X570 Aqua water block cracking, no support!
    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 7:48am
I purchased number 710 of 999 back in late 2019 for over $1000. I am a experienced builder of custom PC's, not a rookie. When I got this board, and it is the most expensive mother board I have ever bought, I loved it. The water blocks looked a bit thin vs. the EK blocks I have been using for years for my loop. However, I gave Asrock a chance with their cheaply made water block for this mother board. I had read the reviews on Newegg regarding leaks that was not from over tightening the fittings. I had no issues with my board until 3 days ago when I notices cracks starting to form on the lower inlet of the water block. Also hair line cracks forming in other spots that are not near the fittings.

I called Asrock as soon as I noticed I had small leaking from the water block. All I got in the conversation with several reps was, to bad we will not do anything about it or even offer a solution to your issue. I am disgusted with their response so far! Hopefully they will fully address this issue with out trying to charge $500 plus for a new whole water block as they have done with others that have had the same issue. Anyone else have issues with their Aqua motherboards?
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 12:28pm
Dear Medjohnson77,
Thank you for the posting.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused in this case.
Please fill the supports form from below link and provide more information for us.
Support Request Form: https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp?ln=en

Thank you,

Best wishes,
ASRock TSD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic